San Diego SVTP Snake Pit

92hatchlx

Colorado Rocky Mountain High
Established Member
I should hopefully be going out to FFF from San Diego. I get back from leave the day before it starts. We should get a meet and cruise together.
mb_nel is a pussy.
Lets get this thing goin!

RedSnake_99

Established Member
TRMI8TR was already talking about setting up a meet spot for all us san deigans. i know i will be picking up a sonic blue cobra at pendleton on the way. we need to figure out

how many people want to meet
where to meet thats convienant for everyone and somewhat on the way to knotsberry
what time does everyone want to head up. im sure its gonna be packed

619Cobra04

Mystic Cobra
Established Member
I registered my car so I think I need to be up there by 7am lol... Anyone else register down to go up there early? :)))

619Cobra04

Mystic Cobra
Established Member
Any pros on here good at touch up work? I have small scratches here and there from past owners. I have about 2oz of mystichrome, clear coat, 3000 grit sand paper, acetone, face mask, and all the goods to detail afterwards. I'm really gonna need to do this if I wanna show her of at FFF :)

rcn4god

Swirl Slayer
Established Member
Any pros on here good at touch up work? I have small scratches here and there from past owners. I have about 2oz of mystichrome, clear coat, 3000 grit sand paper, acetone, face mask, and all the goods to detail afterwards. I'm really gonna need to do this if I wanna show her of at FFF :)

lol i got keyed and im still showing...im too proud and not gonna let someone ruin my hard work!! ill be going early...i tired making a thread but it died

619Cobra04

Mystic Cobra
Established Member
I just paid to get 2 areas professionally covered after a drunk guy ran a pocket rocket into my door. But there are some areas that have been there for yrs I'm sure. Long before me anyway. I have touch up paint. hard to get

619Cobra04

Mystic Cobra
Established Member
So who else is down? Also I gotta put in leave for this. I don't get time off anymore. I deploy early may

TRMI8TR

TRMIN8TR
Established Member
Sup guys, I get off from work at 430 on the 21st, so I won't be able to meet u guys down here, but I'll look for u guys at Knotts a little later.

TRMI8TR

TRMIN8TR
Established Member
What do you guys think? 550 bucks to install some 4:10, replace the clutches in the diff and new axle bearing?
sounds reasonable, I have brand new, never used 31 splin Superior axeles and bearings for your model. Also, I have a Ford Racing traction-LOC limited slip differential for your model. Also brand new. Let me know. You live right by me, yo can come and see it.

RedSnake_99

Established Member
we can leave at 515. why dont we meet in the bennigans parking lot of of the 8 since its big and right by the freeway

thats fine with me, im deffinatley down to cruise with whoever wants to go. i might have 3 bikes with me as well, they might cruise along just to check out the show. also i might be picking up my buddy at or near pendleton in a sonic blue coupe. so far from what it looks like is myself, you, and 619 snake are deffinatley down to go together. idk if jose will be going or not (TRMI8TR). are you suggesting we meet at bennigans at 515 or leave from there at 515?

cruise to FFF list (pm me or post on this thread if you want in)
RedSnake_99
619cobra04
RCN4GOD
TRMI8TR possibly?

TRMI8TR

TRMIN8TR
Established Member
thats fine with me, im deffinatley down to cruise with whoever wants to go. i might have 3 bikes with me as well, they might cruise along just to check out the show. also i might be picking up my buddy at or near pendleton in a sonic blue coupe. so far from what it looks like is myself, you, and 619 snake are deffinatley down to go together. idk if jose will be going or not (TRMI8TR). are you suggesting we meet at bennigans at 515 or leave from there at 515?

cruise to FFF list (pm me or post on this thread if you want in)
RedSnake_99
619cobra04
RCN4GOD
TRMI8TR possibly?
I won't be able to cruise with you guys I get off from work at 4:30 that morning, but I'll definitely look for u guys up there. Enjoy the ride.

Users who are viewing this thread