San Diego Stangers...

Babbit

Established Member
I was wondering who was going to the May 14th Hooters meet/cruise.

Hoping to get a convoy from San Diego to meet up with everyone at Santa Monica City College :beer:

Who's down????

1BLWN 03

Established Member
hey did you ask this question on the thread for the hooters run??? I am sure that there is usually a group of cars coming up from San Diego together...we are over off of the 215 so we head up to the 10 and head straight in...good luck and see ya in Santa monica

Babbit

Established Member
1BLWN 03 said:
hey did you ask this question on the thread for the hooters run??? I am sure that there is usually a group of cars coming up from San Diego together...we are over off of the 215 so we head up to the 10 and head straight in...good luck and see ya in Santa monica

looks like it will just be me and a friend with an 05 GT

Babbit

Established Member
Well, I am not from SD and have not been to the PB block party... but I figured it was like a big college party... not for me

UCBeau

you figured wrong. it had stages with bands playing, tons of booths set up. basically like a street fair and concert in one.

Babbit

Established Member
yea, I saw the site, saw the list of bands w/ the stages, and the stuff about the booths... I'd rather drive my cobra and meet some cool people

I have a friend that lives in PB and she said it was a nightmare

UCBeau

i've never been to a college party with multiple bands and booths. it was a fun event, everyone i talked to had a great time, though most of us got sunburned. maybe your friend doesn't like going out or something..a couple of my friends live down there and they were out and having fun. you should try to go next year, if you keep an open mind, i bet you'll have a good time. :)

Babbit

Established Member
it must be very nice over there... i'm in Poway, about a mile off the 15

I don't think i have ever seen your car around

UCBeau

lol its not what i'd call "very nice", just very expensive. the places around here are completely average, nothing special. i've probably seen you around, i go to miramar college and did date a girl who lives in poway for a while.

Babbit

Established Member
yea, Poway's pretty nice.... except for my street... i feel like i live in the "projects" sometimes... car alarms blaring, domestic disputes, gun shots (maybe it was a car back firing), dead people on the side walk (happened last week), just your regular "City in the Country" :rollseyes

lol

what are you studying at Miramar? I just graduated from Alliant International University... the small school in Scripps Ranch that no one has heard of... actually graduation is this friday

its so great to be done with school

UCBeau

isn't alliant where USIU used to be?
i'm actually graduating this coming friday from miramar, then going on to SDSU to finish up my business finance degree. so that means another few years of crap to deal with before i'm done. btw, theres a SD mustang get together down at the Q next friday, while they are doing the RaceLegal thing. whole bunch of us will be there bbqing etc etc. you should come down and hang out. lots of cool cars :)

and as for poway..lol that is comedy, sounds like where i used to live, in Queens, NY.

Babbit

Established Member
that's right, alliant used to be USIU

that get together at the Q is this friday 5/27?? if so I can't make it because I am entertaining my family that is out visiting for my graduation. otherwise i'd check it out

so you're from NY, i'm from jersey. :beer: How long have you been in SD?
I've been out here almost 2 years

oh, and congrats on the AA form Mirarmar

Users who are viewing this thread