Samsung's 46inch Transparent Smart Window, Holy shit!

stangaholic280

Established Member
This would not be good for me as often times I like to use the computer whilst in my underoos. I don't think the neighbors would be happy. :lol1:

Neat tho!

Amazongt

AKA maxstang AKA max97v6
Established Member
Not a good idea for dat dere midnight fap session id say. The blind feature is pretty neato though.

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
This would not be good for me as often times I like to use the computer whilst in my underoos. I don't think the neighbors would be happy. :lol1:

Neat tho!

Close the blinds!

Is it an actual window or just made to appear to be one?

I think it's simulated in the video, it would work just the same if it were an actual window though.

Last edited:

BM1

Established Member
Eh... Neat to show off, but a complete waste of time like most of the shit at that show. Hang on let me walk over to the window to check my e-mail...

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Eh... Neat to show off, but a complete waste of time like most of the shit at that show. Hang on let me walk over to the window to check my e-mail...

You never know man, people said that about the iPad just two years ago. Now every manufacture is racing to build tablets, the market tablet has taken an enormous share from the laptop market and it's growing everyday. Even Microsoft's Windows 8 OS will be designed around multi-touch gestures for tablets. ;-)

It all started with an over-sized iPhone that virtually everyone thought was a ridiculously pointless concept before it was released.

The future is stepping away from sitting at a desk hunched over a keyboard and mouse, (for casual internet users). The idea to draw light from a window might be a little far fetched, but the overall concept is not. It's just the next evolution in 'smart TVs' and convenience for casual web users.

Obviously, you aren't going to stand by a window and do 8 hours of work, but for the casual user who has a TV in their kitchen anyways, it could be the next standard.

I wouldn't consider integration of multiple device into one pointless. I much rather have one device do what 5 can do.

Yup.

Last edited:

BM1

Established Member
I'd be surprised if it didn't sell well. It wouldn't have to be practical to be profitable.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread