Samsung Galaxy Note

moddestmike

2 Degrees/Still Confused
Established Member
Looking for a custom (working) ICS rom. The ones I've tried have been highly unstable, with partial functionality. I've already rooted it.

Also, anyone pick up the S3? I may sell this guy and purchase it if its worth upgrading.

BLOWN9646

E85 COBRA
Established Member
I'm running the blazer rom on my S2, not sure if available for the note but it's very stable everything works with great battery life.

ViciousJay

Established Member
im considering putting an order in for the SIII in about an hour. Im really having a hard time doing so, ive felt so faithful tot he iphone but since Jobs died i dont see many great things coming from them anymore, escp when Jobs never wanted to change the size of the phone

10splaya22

Established Member
im considering putting an order in for the SIII in about an hour. Im really having a hard time doing so, ive felt so faithful tot he iphone but since Jobs died i dont see many great things coming from them anymore, escp when Jobs never wanted to change the size of the phone

4.8>3.5 I wouldn't even consider an iPhone for the screen size alone plus the fact that it's been pretty much the same experience for years. I've used iPhones and they aren't for me.

I would definitely try the S3, looks like a nice phone and should be refreshing coming from an iPhone.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
I love the Note but was told by many a android fanboi to stay away because it wont get the support as the galaxy S2/3 will get. Though that was before it sold 7million units. I think though nkw you shouldnt have much issue finding a gokd ICS rom.

musclefan21

Established Member
I really want the note but it has dual core vs s3s quadcore.. i wonder if a 5.3" screen android is in the books in the next 7 months. Thats when my contract is over...

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk 2

kaotic

Established Member
Only the international GSIII are quad core. The american variants are all powered by Snapdragon S4 dual core. Which won't keep me from getting one.

Last edited:

musclefan21

Established Member
Why not? I r
Thought all s3s had quadcore. I guess i will get tge htc one x then...

moddestmike

2 Degrees/Still Confused
Established Member
I really want the note but it has dual core vs s3s quadcore.. i wonder if a 5.3" screen android is in the books in the next 7 months. Thats when my contract is over...

The American S3 doesn't get quadcore because of Qualcom....LTE chipset presented efficiency issues.

musclefan21

Established Member
Looks like galaxy note 2 will be out in october. My contract is over in february 2013. By then bugs should be cleared. I cant wait.

When i got my mytouch 4g, i thought it was the best phone ever. And it was indeed up there. Still badass, super fast and does eveything i need, but tecnology is growing fast, todays top phone is tomorrows junk... Gotta keep up with it :)

Stanley

Established Member
Premium Member
Question.. how do you extend the battery life for the note?

I know this isn't what you are talking about but I found a charging craddle that has a slot for an extra battery as well as the phone. I found two batteries and a charger just for the batteries on amazon for about the same price as a replacement factory battery. Having two extra batteries has come in very handy, more so than I thought it would.

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
I know this isn't what you are talking about but I found a charging craddle that has a slot for an extra battery as well as the phone. I found two batteries and a charger just for the batteries on amazon for about the same price as a replacement factory battery. Having two extra batteries has come in very handy, more so than I thought it would.

I think thats probably the best option which is to charge another battery at the same time since the battery life on this is so horrible.

Users who are viewing this thread