Salvaged 03 Cobra Vert parts for Sale!!!

01TrueBlueCobra

Established Member
Hey guys I recently bought a Salvaged 03 Cobra Vert and I am now parting it out.

Pictures of the car can be found here - http://schlientz.com/cobra/wreck/

Issues with the car:
As you can see from the pictures, there was a good amount of front end and body damage. However, full Interior, glass, undercarriage, and rear items are in great shape. Most of the front is destroyed, no headlights or foglights made it. Radiator, intercooler AC stuff is smashed.

Items already spoken for:
Motor, transmission, wheels, tires, steering rack, steering wheel, fuel tank and pumps, mirrors, door sills, wipers, brakes, x-pipe.

All other items are available. Pretty much all interior pieces, dash, IRS, cloth top, rear deck/spoiler, rear bumper, Mach 460 full system, catback.

Post here or PM, I will try to keep updating what is sold.

Terms are extremely simple:
First paid, first served, end of story.

Thanks,
Brent

Lazerred98cobra

Established Member
hey let me know how much for the 3rd brake light and original shifter knob. Also if someone backs out on the wheels id take those. Im also interested on the trunk mat or rug if its not stained. PM me the prices shipped to 04619

Last edited:

01TrueBlueCobra

Established Member
Lazerred98cobra: The third brake light I am trying to sell with the decklid and spoiler. I will put you in line for the wheels - will have an answer this afternoon and the trunk mat is sold.
PJx5x/Red10thcv: The Decklid, spoiler, and third brake light are $350

Thansk Guys

Lazerred98cobra

Established Member
cool thanks

Please disregard the PM. Also any of you guys who buy the decklid and spoiler have the third light for sale? Or have your original third brake light for sale! Let me know.

Also where am i on the list for the wheels Brent? COuld you PM me a price on them as well when you know for sure on them.

Last edited:

ANIMOSITY

US ARMY RECON
Established Member
01TrueBlueCobra said:
Hey guys I recently bought a Salvaged 03 Cobra Vert and I am now parting it out.

Pictures of the car can be found here - http://schlientz.com/cobra/wreck/

Issues with the car:
As you can see from the pictures, there was a good amount of front end and body damage. However, full Interior, glass, undercarriage, and rear items are in great shape. Most of the front is destroyed, no headlights or foglights made it. Radiator, intercooler AC stuff is smashed.

Items already spoken for:
Motor, transmission, wheels, tires, steering rack, steering wheel, fuel tank and pumps, mirrors, door sills, wipers, brakes, x-pipe.

All other items are available. Pretty much all interior pieces, dash, IRS, cloth top, rear deck/spoiler, rear bumper, Mach 460 full system, catback.

Post here or PM, I will try to keep updating what is sold.

Terms are extremely simple:
First paid, first served, end of story.

Thanks,
Brent

How much for the intercooler W/P?

MachME

2V Power
Established Member
When you say spoken for is that people on a list or someone has already bought?

IS the hood in good shape except for the fed up part on the right corner?

Also did the car have any suspension mods?

Just wondering, what did you buy the car for, as in parts?

01TrueBlueCobra

Established Member
Spoken for means that either I am getting it or my partner in this deal wanted it or one of the people that is helping us strip the car.

The hood was very damaged and was sold today.

As for supension mods - none - this was a bone stock car.

I bought this car to get the motor, tranny, fuel tank, steering rack and side mirrors to put in my Mach. As you can see I spoke for most of the spoken for parts.

Let me know if you need something else

MachME

2V Power
Established Member
01TrueBlueCobra said:
Spoken for means that either I am getting it or my partner in this deal wanted it or one of the people that is helping us strip the car.

The hood was very damaged and was sold today.

As for supension mods - none - this was a bone stock car.

I bought this car to get the motor, tranny, fuel tank, steering rack and side mirrors to put in my Mach. As you can see I spoke for most of the spoken for parts.

Let me know if you need something else

Well all the good stuff is gone! I was thinking maybe the hood but nodda.

What are you doing with your mach motor and tranny etc?

Users who are viewing this thread