saltwater aquarium stuff

BLK_VNM

Established Member
friends dad was moving and decided to make it x-mas in october for me and gave me his complete 220 reef tank setup for free. i upgraded a few things and dont have the space for all of it to store so i figured id sell it to try and get some money back on the stuff i upgraded. located in northern virginia. perfer paypal as payment to protect both parties

up for grabs

used turbofloated 1000 w/oceanrunner 2700 pump. just replaced the needle wheel--

100 bucks

6 month old geo calcium reactor w/eheim pump SOLD

little giant 4-mdqx-sc brand new still in box -

little giant 4-mdqx-sc used-upgraded the main return pump to a mag 36

Iwaki MD40RLXT Water Pump (Japanese Motor) already wired but otherwise brand new

ehehim 2215 canister filter brand new

tunze tank cleaning magnet for acrylic. not sure of the model but its at least the 18mm mabey the 30 since it is pretty strong was used on 5/8inch thick glass. i just like the mag floats better since they float and i always manage to break them free with my wild cleaning.----make an offer since i dont know what model it is i dont know what to exactly charge.

i got various sedra and maxijet pumps, and mag 5 and 7's laying around now as well. if your interested in these just let me know and ill see if i got the model you want.

im stil sorting through all the boxes he gave me so the list will be updated. all prices are obo and ill work with shipping on buyers. perfer paypal to protect both parties. would also consider frag swaping for equipment.

justin

BLK_VNM

Established Member
update:

i have 2 mag 5 pumps left mag 7 is sold.

found a rio 600 pump as well as a rio 1700 20 shipper

kent marine ro/di unit with hi s membrane 60 gpd. filters look like there almost due to be changed membrane he said still had 6 months or so. 175+shipping

pinpoint orp moniter 75 bucks shipped

seaera ph/orp controller x 2( i chose not to run ozone) -250shipped

Premium Blue Refractometer RHS-10 ATC 50 bucks shiped it looks brand new but i cant swear he never used it. http://www.aquacorals.com/ShopHydrometers.htm

Users who are viewing this thread