Sal's Mustang Drag Day Sun. 9/4/05 LACR - gates open at 8am

SRT Handz

Banned
LACR is like the 'Chill Back" Raceway of so cal. they arnt crazy drag nazi's like some tracks

....then again willow springs raceway doesnt even check for a drivers liscense

DJ HEARTLESS

THE OFFICIAL
Established Member
SRT Handz said:
LACR is like the 'Chill Back" Raceway of so cal. they arnt crazy drag nazi's like some tracks

....then again willow springs raceway doesnt even check for a drivers liscense

WANT TO GO TONIGHT :shrug:

CobraGirlSVT

Established Member
MR PA1N said:
WANT TO GO TONIGHT :shrug:

I was going to go tonight, it's Street Racer night. They have that about once a month.. IT RULES!! All the big boys come out, tech is EXTREMELY lax, the racer's times aren't flashed if they run in two of the lanes (times are shown for racers in all other lanes, though) and you see big wads of cash being exchanged in the pits constantly.

I saw a guy on a 10 second bike wearing jeans, a t-shirt, and sandals. We LACR locals call it Outlaw Night.

DJ HEARTLESS

THE OFFICIAL
Established Member
CobraGirlSVT said:
I was going to go tonight, it's Street Racer night. They have that about once a month.. IT RULES!! All the big boys come out, tech is EXTREMELY lax, the racer's times aren't flashed if they run in two of the lanes (times are shown for racers in all other lanes, though) and you see big wads of cash being exchanged in the pits constantly.

I saw a guy on a 10 second bike wearing jeans, a t-shirt, and sandals. We LACR locals call it Outlaw Night.

So are you going to this event and when will be the next street racer night

Users who are viewing this thread