Sales Guys - CRM Question

assasyn

Established Member
I need to get back into a CRM program for work again. I was using ACT! 2006 and I haven't found anything better. The new versions of ACT! are terrible.

Any recommendations? I've checked out salesforce.com.

aarons04cobra

Established Member
Try out "autoraptor". I use them and it works great for us. they will walk you through how to use everything and there is a helpline to call if you ever have any questions.

TheVikingRL

Established Member
Premium Member
Most products these days are cloud based with per user pricing. Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Sage, etc. If you want something downloadable with a little more power Goldmine is an option. If you're just looking for basic contact management, sales/pipeline, relationship, etc then I suspect any of them will work well for you. Pretty sure they can all integrate with Outlook as well.

If you need a particular vertical solution or other unique design needs it starts to get more interesting, and expensive.

DKS2814V

Moderately Modified
Established Member
Using Microsoft Dynamics at the moment. It's working out pretty well. Lots easier to trend data and pull the information you want to be more proactive in the sales arena. However, you must be diligent with the data you enter....crap data in, crap analysis.

Aside from that, it's quite intuitive to navigate through contacts, leads, pipeline and your own opportunities (if you break it down like that).

On an unrelated note, our ERP is "moderately" integrated with the outputs of Dynamics, so there are some advantages there too.

jrandy

Established Member
Most products these days are cloud based with per user pricing. Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Sage, etc. If you want something downloadable with a little more power Goldmine is an option. If you're just looking for basic contact management, sales/pipeline, relationship, etc then I suspect any of them will work well for you. Pretty sure they can all integrate with Outlook as well.

If you need a particular vertical solution or other unique design needs it starts to get more interesting, and expensive.

We use Sage Saleslogix at my work. It has been nothing but great so far IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread