Saleen vs. t66 supra

black_z

Established Member
all of you guys are not even close as to what motor is in that car i know the guy that owns it.. rumor has it that the car made close to 800hp, it had a t-trim making 18psi on a 377ci motor. the guy that owned it has sold it but he took off most of the mods that it had, but it still makes 556rwhp now with a s-trim. i have a video of it somewhere on the dyno making the 556hp ill have to find it. there is a coulple more vids of it on undergroundracing.com.

Last edited:

NITMARE

Established Member
Originally posted by scsaleen
And it is an "E". That same guy now owns an S351, that's pretty damn fast too.
That car in the video is definitely not an E

quik cobra

Established Member
Originally posted by NITMARE
That car in the video is definitely not an E

Sorry you are correct about the S351. Saleen made about 50 of these cars a year since 1995. The early ones were not sc unless they hade the "R" code. In 1997 I think from then on they were all sc. They stopped making the S351 in 2000 because of smogability. I think these are the baddest of all mustangs.:thumbsup:

NITMARE

Established Member
Originally posted by scsaleen
Sorry you are correct about the S351. Saleen made about 50 of these cars a year since 1995. The early ones were not sc unless they hade the "R" code. In 1997 I think from then on they were all sc. They stopped making the S351 in 2000 because of smogability. I think these are the baddest of all mustangs.:thumbsup:
Yeah I agree. A guy I know has a 99 S-351 that made 540 to the tires with a different pulley and good tune.

quik cobra

Established Member
Except Saleen had a problem with them blowing up. I would like to know what an "E" with a cent. or a turbo would do with those on it instead of a roots.

Users who are viewing this thread