Saleen vid

gameover21

Established Member
What a damn shame

Isnt it terrible how some people drive maybe its just me being alittle jealous:bored: but i really think that he needs some one to take his car out with him in the drivers seat and show him why they build such a kick @#$:cuss: freaking car. The Saleen looked damn good and Im not a huge convert fan but thevideo kindda makes me:xpl: gotta go all the way from kuwait

c0dy

I...Need...Speed
Established Member
you can use the edit button next time :) ill chock that up to the heat as well ;) its a nice car but i dont get the vid =\

SALEENGTROUSH

who wants to race ?
Established Member
did anyone notice how good saleen rims look when there spinning??

they look sick!@!!!!!! espcially the chrome:bowdown: :bowdown:

ModsAway

Established Member
Is he driving with both hands, hand over hand type turning? OMFG, I think he belongs in one of those V6 mustangs I see driving around here with the big "YOUNG DRIVERS DRIVING SCHOOL" signs on the top.

Ah well, sweet car nonetheless, sounded badass.

screwed

'Round And 'Round I Go
Established Member
Nice car indeed. Maybe he just wanted to make a short vid to hear his car. :shrug: Not a lot of room in parking lots to get down.

Joe5.0

Established Member
Originally posted by theprofessor
Guy looked like he was scared of a little ford power. Doesnt look like he knows how to drive worth a damn. But nobody hardly posts saleen vids so i thought Id post one.

Good lookin Saleen, though the video sucks
http://www.ifitsfast.com/files/saleen.wmv

hey yea post as many saleen vids as you can in this same thread though. ive got the same car but black. love it , needs more hp though. nothing i cant fix :D

Ex-'93 Cobra

Established Member
Definitely would have spun some 180s ... thrown the rear around abit .. and barked tires through 3rd. Beautiful car though. That parking lot may have deserved some donusts too ... especialy on a sunny day with the top off ... but .. maybe it was busy ... maybe there were rent-a-cops around .. dunno.

03SvtSonicCobra

I got the Sonic Blues.
Established Member
What exhaust was on that Saleen it sounded SICK. Love the way those cars look especially the rims.

01MustangGT

CHP 5.1L Stroker & KB
Established Member
i thought mine with o/r H pipe and magnapack catback sound sick, but that saleen sounds so mean, and it looks so nice.

wrstdude

GM to Ford...
Established Member
Funny I come across this here...

The guy in the video sold me his Z06 so he could buy that Saleen...he had a website called killervette.com that was entirely devoted to his (now my) Z06 and changed it to ifitsfast.com

Really good guy-my car was mint when I got it from him-never saw rain, garaged and covered every night...I do know that he does "drive" his cars and I think that was just to show it off a little bit w/ out haulin @ss...yeah yeah, I know, what's the point??

Users who are viewing this thread