Saleen Speedlines 18x8.5+10

jalock87

Established Member
I have a set of the rare speedline wheels in chrome for sale. Wheels come with tires, chrome is not in the best of shape and one wheel has been straightened. Looking to get $1200

photo_zpsacdf5d07.jpg

photo_zps7630c4a6.jpg

photo_zpsed1db151.jpg

photo_zpsd8dca6b5.jpg

photo_zps9dc94b16.jpg

photo_zps6b8b22b2.jpg

photo_zps700d4519.jpg

photo_zps9359a3f2.jpg

mustangmike02

SVTless
Established Member
with non period correct center caps, minor curb and a repair to one, and two different model wheels front and rear, 1200 is a steep price tag, which is why i lost interest. the wheels are nice, but anything over $1000 for saleen wheels better be mint.

jalock87

Established Member
with non period correct center caps, minor curb and a repair to one, and two different model wheels front and rear, 1200 is a steep price tag, which is why i lost interest. the wheels are nice, but anything over $1000 for saleen wheels better be mint.

If you haven't noticed I have two sets of wheels for sale so no they aren't priced to compete with everyone's knockoffs, but I do entertain reasonable offers. Price also includes the rubber that's on them! Taking into account every aspect of the wheel I will leave the price the same, anyone who is really interested could make an offer! Thanks for the input!

slvr35th

Established Member

if you think that is steep go buy another set of them, oh wait you cant!! These wheels are great looking wheels, they look awesome rolling down the road. If i had the extra funds i would buy these from him asap!! Maybe you should separate the rubber from the wheels and sell them like that. Maybe this guy will realize he is getting a good deal!!

mustangmike02

SVTless
Established Member
If you haven't noticed I have two sets of wheels for sale so no they aren't priced to compete with everyone's knockoffs, but I do entertain reasonable offers. Price also includes the rubber that's on them! Taking into account every aspect of the wheel I will leave the price the same, anyone who is really interested could make an offer! Thanks for the input!

Good point about the tires, I didn't factor that in. Also if I was more local and shipping wasn't 200-300 I would be spamming you with offers.

This set is all 4 USA wheels or all 4 Chinese? Or 2 of each?

if you think that is steep go buy another set of them, oh wait you cant!! These wheels are great looking wheels, they look awesome rolling down the road. If i had the extra funds i would buy these from him asap!! Maybe you should separate the rubber from the wheels and sell them like that. Maybe this guy will realize he is getting a good deal!!

I don't think it's necessarily steep, I'm curious how the insides of the wheels look as well.

Also I know of a set I'm going to pick up soon, awaiting the seller to take care of family issues. I won't say price because these wheels are rare and don't come up for sale often. The fact this has tires changes a lot though. I know of at least 3-4 people who have these and want to sell them just don't have them listed. Money talks and OP I hope you get what you are asking. If I can sell a few things ill get with you in the future if they aren't gone.

Users who are viewing this thread