Saleen Photochop Request

SCARNECK

Established Member
I have a 02 Torch RED GT i'm most likely going to saleen conversion... the things I would like someone to chop for me is... I would like to see torch RED saleen 281 with black saleen stripe package, but instead of the chrom saleen rims.... Like black ones with a chrom lip or edge...

Also if you could make one with with Deep dish Anth. Bullits, and black painted GT hood... Thanks for anyone who would do this for me... I'm dreaming what to do with deployment money when I get back

ELITE1

addicted to SVTP
Established Member
Here is what I did so far, I will post more pics soon. :pepper:

2060972_7_full.gif

SCARNECK

Established Member
Dang they look nice... Thanks for helping out alot... Now I have to find where I can get Saleen rims done like that, and if I should go black or not on the hood, Cant decide

MustangMike

GR81
Established Member
i like the black on the hood... it looks really good, especially if you get your wheels powdercoated like that. Most wheel and tire shops can get you powdercoated (they may have to send them off... 99% can do it or know where to get 'em done)

WydOpen

Established Member
ELITE1 - nice photochop job, I see you used my Saleen. I actually like the hood black like that. Not sure about the black wheels, though. Probably because I've seen a torch red Saleen with black wheels and it really didn't sit well with me.

Looks good! :beer:

mustang196718

Snake#796,The Rice Killer
Established Member
whoops, crap, sorry...didn't read the thread carefully enough, cuz that's definitely not what you wanted. at least from the looks of it everyone already has it covered though, so have fun spending that money!
(at least i guess you have an idea now what it would look like if you decided to repaint it completely!)

Users who are viewing this thread