Saleen N20 Focus

SLVRLTNG

Established Member
I saw a new Saleen N20 focus today at a local SVTOA car show. It's pretty cool BUT it doesn't even have 4 wheel disc brakes. Drums in the rear, how cheap is that? Youd think a big name like Saleen would spring for 4 wheel discs, wouldn't ya???

Also the SVT salesman said that the N20 isn't hooked up, doing so will "void your warranty":lol::lol:

here's a pic

slaeenfocus.JPG

Last edited:

FreeFlowSVT

Lover Of Burned Rubber
Established Member
Ya it's a great looking car thats about it. I checked it out on thier webpage awhile ago and looked at everything in it and first thing i said was same thing. Drums in the back? Huh? Isn't Saleen suppose to be top of the line hehe. :shrug: But the N2O part is lame. Why have it in there if it will just void warrenty after you get a bottle on it. :dw:

I want that hood though. I'm trying to find that style or something like it with a functioning RAM on it. :beer:

pacnwcobrason

yea i was at that show also and saw it...its a good looking car but like you said i cant understand the drums in the rear..you would have thought saleen would have at least swapped to the rear discs. Good looking car though. The momo seats were very comfertable overall nice car :beer: but yea the whole hit the nitrous once and it voids the warrenty whats the point in that? i know if i had the car the warrenty would be voided very very shortly

Domesticated

Established Member
Well, IMO Saleen totally ****ed up with trying to take a stock zx3 with the 2.3 Duratec and doing NOTHING to it performance-wise(with the exception of the exhaust) and pretty much going all asthetics... All it has is a body kit and rims and some nice interior mods... Oh and an incomplete NO2 kit LMAO!!! Way to live up your reputation Saleen :kaboom:

Domesticated

Established Member
Originally posted by robraySVT
That is so gay! It's domestic rice!:nonono: :xpl:

LMAO not to flame you too bad, but that is what our SVT is there buddy... Look at it... Rice inspired engine... Hatchback... designed for the younger crowd (economical budget)... :burn:

robraySVT

Established Member
Originally posted by Domesticated
LMAO not to flame you too bad, but that is what our SVT is there buddy... Look at it... Rice inspired engine... Hatchback... designed for the younger crowd (economical budget)... :burn:

My interpretation of rice must be different than yours. My car doesn't have a fake hood scoop, horrible out of place non-functional wing, and ugly graphics on the side that look way out of place. It also doesn't have NAAWS lol that will void the warranty if hooked up:??: :shrug: I like the all go and no show look. Wait, I'm wrong. That ugly wing on the N20 focus is needed for that massive torque.:lol: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread