Saleen install - - 05 Mustang GT

CaDDy

Banned
philthy said:
Howmuch is this project setting you back?

Im assuming not too much... cost of blower(im gonna say it comes with the tubing) costs of injectors, his CAI and probably his intercooler but that may come with the blower. Oh and he'll need a damn good tune and dyno time to squeeze the power out of 8# hes pushing.

Nice ride :thumbsup: ,,, awesome build up :rockon: . Plz Keep us updated :read:

Madhouse

warrior
Established Member
$4500 for the supercharger kit, comes with all tubing, basically everything. I got the injectors from the Market forum here on SVTP for $100. My tuner will probably get $100 for the new tune, including the dyno time.

I'm hoping to button this project up and strap the bitch down on the dyno this Saturday.

CaDDy

Banned
Thats a damn steal.

When you do dyno her, be sure to get us a video or at least a pic of the dyno sheet. Im thinking about going the same route you are but i want to see(hear/watch) how the combo performs before i finalize anything.

Madhouse

warrior
Established Member
bump for today's update

5Install-15-med.jpg

Fiveoh93Snake

Snake Bitten!
Established Member
Very nice clean looking install man. I too am looking forward to see what that beotch has got in her once on the dyno. I remember reading about that Saleen blower in Muscle Mustangs and they had it at a really low boost and it seemed to make pretty dam good power and was very efficient. Goodluck.

CaDDy

Banned
Fiveoh93Snake said:
Very nice clean looking install man. I too am looking forward to see what that beotch has got in her once on the dyno. I remember reading about that Saleen blower in Muscle Mustangs and they had it at a really low boost and it seemed to make pretty dam good power and was very efficient. Goodluck.

:read:

They reportedly were only pushin 3.5-4#'s and made 390rwhp with intake and exhaust mods, i think they may also have upgraded the injectors, awesome numbers none-the-less for a 3 valve. :-D

Madhouse

warrior
Established Member
It's alive !!!

I took it around the block a couple times, all I have is a start-up tune so I couldn't really get into the boost.

:banana: :rockon: :banana:

CaDDy

Banned
Madhouse said:
It's alive !!!

I took it around the block a couple times, all I have is a start-up tune so I couldn't really get into the boost.

:banana: :rockon: :banana:

Get some damn pics or vids up :fm: . Your just teasing us for pleasure by saying things like that.

Users who are viewing this thread