Saleen - H&R's + Wheel Spacers.....

Josh2J

Supercharged Saleen
Established Member
UPDATED 8/31

Got some better/clearer pics instead of the ones I had.... I agree, the 1-1/4 may be a hair to much.. but I still like it..only looks guady from the back. will prolly just leave it, maybe machine them down to 1" over the winter. Gota see how much room I got left to grind on my studs without having to replace them.

Took some updated photos of my 02 Saleen. I have put H&R Supersports on the front, and 1-1/4 wheel spacers on back to get my tires out of them fender wells! Personally I love the wider look and more agressive stance.

sAUG31PHOTOS032.gif

sAUG31PHOTOS014.gif

sAUG31PHOTOS009.gif

sAUG31PHOTOS007.gif

sAUG31PHOTOS029.gif

sAUG31PHOTOS046.gif

sAUG31PHOTOS043.gif

sAUG31PHOTOS032blurr.gif

sAUG31PHOTOS034.gif

Last edited:

Josh2J

Supercharged Saleen
Established Member
Nice car! But I think 1 1/4" is a little too much. 1" would probably put it perfectly flush.

I agree..1 " would have been sufficient, but I went with the 1/4 cause I had a feeling the studs were gona be a problem, and I didnt feel like change them out to shorter ones. As it was, I had to grind about a 1/8 off the OEM studs to get them below the spacers mating surface. If I would have had 1" ones I would have gotten dangerously close to the threads in grinding them down...

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Clean car, always wanted one of those.

So whats the deal with the lisence plate?

Josh2J

Supercharged Saleen
Established Member
Clean car, always wanted one of those.

So whats the deal with the lisence plate?

Thanks. Spose to sound out ' 2J 's ' That was my number when I raced stock cars (2J) so its kinda short for 2J's Saleen.. but, tired of gettin razzed for it saying 'Two Jizz' lol...so got new ones on the way. :coolman:

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
Thanks. Spose to sound out ' 2J 's ' That was my number when I raced stock cars (2J) so its kinda short for 2J's Saleen.. but, tired of gettin razzed for it saying 'Two Jizz' lol...so got new ones on the way. :coolman:

Oh, I thought you were making fun of the mkIV Supra motor!

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Very clean Saleen, the wheels are sticking out a bit past the fender with that spacer though.

Last edited:

10-43 This 03

Established Member
Put a 1" on mine and it sits perfect, but if your happy with it then keep I the way it is. You can get the 1" spacers that bolt on your studs and the spacer itself has studs that you mount the wheel on and everything comes out perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread