Saleen F150?????

quik cobra

Established Member
Every car Saleen makes they have Saleen on the front windshield and somewhere on the side. Someone needs to kick him in the balls.:bash:

SALEENGTROUSH

who wants to race ?
Established Member
Originally posted by scsaleen
Every car Saleen makes they have Saleen on the front windshield and somewhere on the side. Someone needs to kick him in the balls.:bash:

yea he dont know what hes doing:bash:

ridethelighteni

foolish samurai warrior
Established Member
WTF:dw:

Seriously, what is wrong with people that they have to post a bunch of BS lies on a site that will be read by a bunch of strangers? I'm not sure if there was any truth to that post at all, except maybe the F150 part. Guy either needs to get a life, or just do the smart thing and drive his truck off a cliff.

96cobrakid

Established Member
"racing rims and tires"

lol, those "racing tires" have like a 65 sidewall :lol1:

on a side note, i have seen a "saleen" F150 in STL around me. Its black with all neon green writing, pretty bitch looking truck, ill get a pic sometime

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
Originally posted by U.S.A_Ownz
He would definately be in the category of rice.

That was my thought just wanted someone else to confirm my
thoughts. :beer:
Damn RICERS, it is never enough to add a few cosmetic items it ends up being several hundred, what a ***!!!! I was exicted that
maybe a Saleen F150 existed, but nope shot down. Oh well I keep my Lightning and keep whooping ricers!!!!!!!

Bigdough666

Established Member
Theres a Roush F-150. I saw one at a local Ford dealership. It's all appearance and an exhaust system. The salesperson try to tell me it was faster than the Lightning. I read the sticker, no supercharger, I was like, "o, ok, but it's not"

svtxchinoy

Established Member
What part of that truck is saleen?!? That guy needs to get his head out of the mary jane clouds.

Users who are viewing this thread