saleen event from GAS to willow? sept 25

5pointHo

Established Member
so some guy called me yesterday and asked me about the saleen event thats meeting here tomorrow and going to willow springs. i have never heard about it, and neither has anyone here at GAS, including my managers. has anyone here heard about it? i tried calling the VP of saleen and asking him but he hasnt contacted me back yet. my boss is all pissed cuz he thinks a bunch of cars are gonna come congest our parking lot tomorrow.

anyone?:dancenana:

02saleen

Established Member
so some guy called me yesterday and asked me about the saleen event thats meeting here tomorrow and going to willow springs. i have never heard about it, and neither has anyone here at GAS, including my managers. has anyone here heard about it? i tried calling the VP of saleen and asking him but he hasnt contacted me back yet. my boss is all pissed cuz he thinks a bunch of cars are gonna come congest our parking lot tomorrow.

anyone?:dancenana:

the event was canceled because they will be hosting a small show at the queen mary on Otc. 5 along with mustang by the queen mary

heres the link

GAS to Willow Springs
http://saleenforums.soec.org/showthread.php?t=3367

Queen Mary show

http://saleenforums.soec.org/showthread.php?t=3659

5pointHo

Established Member
thanks. you may want to let someone know that if theyre going to plan a meeting here, they should contact GAS and let us know.

02saleen

Established Member
thanks. you may want to let someone know that if theyre going to plan a meeting here, they should contact GAS and let us know.

i just found out about it when i saw your post...so i started looking around and found the info that i posted...as far as i knew saleen was dead in the west coast since they moved to the motor city

Users who are viewing this thread