Saleen C pillars and side scoops

HIErPwRd

Established Member
I still have 1 pair of Saleen side scoops and one set of C pillars left to sell.

The side scoops are prepped and painted yellow, I believe they are zinc yellow but cannot say w/ certainty. Both screens are included. These are in excellent condition.

The C pillars are not in the best shape- they will need to be prepped and painted, and they may need a little work in order to fit properly. They are currently painted rio red.

I would like to get $165 plus actual shipping for the side scoops, am open to offers on the C Pillars.

Any questions, feel free to shoot me a PM.

Thanks!

PICS CAN BE SEEN HERE:

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

Last edited:

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Bottom dollar shipped for the c pillars? Can you PM better pics to [email protected]

Isn't there a couple pieces missing? Where's the area that is supposed to be painted black?

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Still trying to figure out if the black piece is a seperate piece from the actual c pillar.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
I was willing to buy the C pillars but you wanted twice the amound I was willing to pay. You weren't even sure all the parts are there. i think you are missing the black pieces, or you need better pics.

HIErPwRd

Established Member
I was willing to buy the C pillars but you wanted twice the amound I was willing to pay. You weren't even sure all the parts are there. i think you are missing the black pieces, or you need better pics.

Unfortunately I sold the car before I was able to have these prepped and painted- got myself into a financial bind and ended up with a garage full of parts that I couldn't afford to install.

I only have what's pictured- I have alot more into these than I'd like to admit but am open to offers, have been trying to sell these for a long while.

Thanks again,

Users who are viewing this thread