Saleen Bilstein 1994-2004 Rear Shocks (NIB)

HitmanKB

KING COBRA
Established Member
I have a pair of 94-04 rear Saleen Bilstein shocks, brand new in the box, 0 miles. Only opened the box to verify the condition and part number when I received them. They look identical to whats pictured in the link below and ship in original Bilstein boxes showing correct part numbers.

$100 if picked up in person (Los Angeles). Will ship at buyers expense.

Bilstein Part # F4-BE5-2449-M0

I bought them from speedwaymotors.com: http://www.speedwaymotors.com/Garage-Sale-Bilstein-1994-2004-Saleen-Mustang-Rear-Shocks,59012.html

I won't be doing any performance driving in this car as it's a daily driver so these would be a waste on my car. I couldn't find much info on these except that these are what Saleen used on their SN95 cars. Some say the valving are the same as regular HD's others say that they are slightly stiffer.

NOTE: Solid Axle cars ONLY, will not work for cars with IRS.

Last edited:

Boosted-Cobra

Established Member
I have a pair of 94-04 rear Saleen Bilstein shocks, brand new in the box, 0 miles. Only opened the box to verify the condition and part number when I received them. They look identical to whats pictured in the link below and ship in original Bilstein boxes showing correct part numbers.

$100 if picked up in person (Los Angeles). Will ship at buyers expense.

Bilstein Part # F4-BE5-2449-M0

I bought them from speedwaymotors.com: http://www.speedwaymotors.com/Garage-Sale-Bilstein-1994-2004-Saleen-Mustang-Rear-Shocks,59012.html

I won't be doing any performance driving in this car as it's a daily driver so these would be a waste on my car. I couldn't find much info on these except that these are what Saleen used on their SN95 cars. Some say the valving are the same as regular HD's others say that they are slightly stiffer.

NOTE: Solid Axle cars ONLY, will not work for cars with IRS.

I want the shocks,
Call or text me 909-510-1167 Jimmy
Thanks,

HitmanKB

KING COBRA
Established Member
Don't know. I'd have to check. What's your zip code and how would you want it shipped? UPS, Fedex, USPS? USPS would probably be the least expensive however from my experience their tracking is no where near as good as UPS or Fedex.

1rawsvt_408

ALL GAS NO BREAKS
Established Member
Don't know. I'd have to check. What's your zip code and how would you want it shipped? UPS, Fedex, USPS? USPS would probably be the least expensive however from my experience their tracking is no where near as good as UPS or Fedex.

my zip is 95111. but i think i would go with usps being that your in ca as well i think i will get them pretty fast.

Users who are viewing this thread