Saleen 3v supercharger system

95PGTTech

Established Member
Saleen supercharger system with intercooler. 07-09 require 05-06 coolant conversion. Supercharger is easily capable of 475-500 rwhp. The supercharger does need a bearing rebuild which is 690$ with porting from steigmeier. I'm selling the unit for 1500$

Someone who used to work for Saleen's R&D outsource and highest volume seller of these systems...500rwhp is just scratching the surface...600+ on pump is achievable. Also, porting of these units has had little, if any, return in our experience - a buyer should just get the rebuild and be done with it. There are some gains to be had in the inlet, though.

achamb7

Established Member
Just curious, if you're shipping from Afghanistan it might take weeks to get here. If you're serving in our military, thank you for your service.

Last edited:

phdpsy

Established Member
Everything needed

How about specifics? I might be interested, but would like some detail. First it needed a rebuild, now it doesn't, but no explanation. You have been asked where you are located and have not answered. "Everything needed" is about as vague as you can be when asked directly what comes with it. If you want to sell it, clarify the details that have been asked for and you will greatly increase your odds (from me and other possible buyers).

blownbywhipple

Established Member
How about specifics? I might be interested, but would like some detail. First it needed a rebuild, now it doesn't, but no explanation. You have been asked where you are located and have not answered. "Everything needed" is about as vague as you can be when asked directly what comes with it. If you want to sell it, clarify the details that have been asked for and you will greatly increase your odds (from me and other possible buyers).

Actually I answered the individual who asked me my location. Secondly, the noise that we assumed was bearings was the heads and I never said rebuild I said bearing replacement if you want to be specific. Lastly, it comes with everything needed as in intercooler, plenum, and supercharger. I know how to sell things it's what i do and don't need a lesson but thanks for interest if you have any questions contact me via pm not in the thread thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread