Saints, WTF!!!!

CobraVenom01

Established Member
Premium Member
i dont see the vikings doing shit in the post season. Favre is playing like ass lately and they coudnt even beat the panthers...The vikings are overrated...the saints are slowly falling apart...The colts lost the game the second peyton and the starters came out in the begging of the 3rd quarter. The Jets beat the practice team pretty much...I am a die hard colts fan and i have been for a while... I hate to say it but i dont think we are gonna make it to the big game either. The team to beat right now is the chargers...They got the colts number and probably who ever else they have to play...Colts do this every year...winning record..bench the starters and lose momentum....lose in the post season.. i hope im wrong...

Last edited:

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
The Boys just made them snap back to reality.......

-Chip-

You Better Come Correct!
Established Member
Everyone can have fun and make us eat our words, but I'm not the least bit worried. I still expect the Saints to own in the playoffs despite this non sense. And if the "boys" are luck enough to make a trip back down to New Orleans. Your ass will be handed to you. I promise you that.

99BOSS

Established Member
Im sure Dallas would welcome that challenge and their D will have Brees running for his life again taking hits, fumbling, and maybe a pic or 2 again. They'll slow your offense down and Dallas will beat you grinding it out. Perhaps we'll see act 2 if the Saints survive that far.

-Chip-

You Better Come Correct!
Established Member
Im sure Dallas would welcome that challenge and their D will have Brees running for his life again taking hits, fumbling, and maybe a pic or 2 again. They'll slow your offense down and Dallas will beat you grinding it out. Perhaps we'll see act 2 if the Saints survive that far.
Actually the Saints could see Dallas 1st game. So they'll be there. Anyhow, we'll have shockey back and the O line won't be playing what they did against dallas. Trust Brees will have more time and he will explore and explode like he generally does.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
Delusional Saints fan make baby Jesus cry!

ralvarez

Established Member
Actually the Saints could see Dallas 1st game. So they'll be there. Anyhow, we'll have shockey back and the O line won't be playing what they did against dallas. Trust Brees will have more time and he will explore and explode like he generally does.

:lol:
LOL, we'll have our starting RT back for that game and this time around D-Ware will be at 100% not just playing limited time like he did last time and he still got 2 sacks and 2 forced fumbles. your starting LT is dreading the day when he was to face D-ware again!

BayouVette

Far Beyond Driven
Established Member
great.. hope everyone jumps off the bandwagon.

i'll sit here and happily await the playoffs.. 13-2 saints team and people are complaining.. gotta luv it..

would love to play dallas again..

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
great.. hope everyone jumps off the bandwagon.

i'll sit here and happily await the playoffs.. 13-2 saints team and people are complaining.. gotta luv it..

would love to play dallas again..

No shit.

Getting worse than LSU fans.
They think you are gonna win a National championship EVERY year and anything less is total failure.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
Hey SAINTS FANS

no2.gif

to this.

NO.gif

jnaquin4

Established Member
Being the #1 seed in the NFC is no where close to being the "Aints"

Hopefully we get some of the key injuries back and can straighten up for the playoffs.

95gts5oh

wat
Established Member
Being the #1 seed in the NFC is no where close to being the "Aints"

Hopefully we get some of the key injuries back and can straighten up for the playoffs.

Exactly, first round bye, home field advantage, and being 13-2 so far and they're being labeled "aints". I love it.

Users who are viewing this thread