Safeco sucks crap

svtcobras

www.htsracing.com
Established Member
Im in the process of switching my insurance to State Farm because of the great rates on my bikes, nobody even comes close. I find out today that Safeco dinged me for an "At fault" accident back in Sept 2004 when I hit an exaust system that was so kindly left on the interstate at 4:00 am on my way to work. Because the exaust system did not "come flying at me", they deemed this as my fault. Dirty rotten motherf*^I*)'s! They can kiss my @$$. I am moving ALL my insurance from them to State Farm now, including homeowners, umbrella etc. I hope they burn to the ground or go bankrupt. I feel better. Fargin Corksuckers.

Last edited:

2-slow

Say what?
Established Member
Wow, I had great luck with them on my bike... of course I never hit an exhaust on the road so I don't know how it would have been. I know after 1 year with them I saved almost $200 a year. Guess it's a good thing I never had to turn in a claim.

NyteByte

Pro-Freedom
Established Member
I've had good luck with Safeco so far. Years ago my house was hit by lightning and all kinds of stuff was destroyed, including my central A/C unit.

They replaced everything without a hassle.

I sure hope they haven't changed over the years.

Users who are viewing this thread