Sadly selling my car :(

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Sorry to see it go, but that sounds cool, a legend going up the hills. :banana:
This was snapped quite a few years ago at a NASA Summit Point event.

IMG_8763-1.jpg

NJ 03Mach1

Hillclimbers do it better
Established Member
Sweet..

I'm looking for exactly that lol..

Only nicer. Going super clean paint job, interior, lexan windows etc..

wheelhopper

Established Member
You should have seen Gregs face when the Legend car bump drafted him!

Sorry to see the Mach go. I remember reading about it in a magazine write up. Sounds like you are on the hunt for the ultimate hill climbing machine. Glad to hear you're selling it cause your moving on to something else and not getting out of the hobby.

TroyV

Brakes only slow you down
Established Member
Friggin AWESOME!! I love Legends... sealed bike engines, corrolla brake pads, weighs nothing, fast as hell.

NJ 03Mach1

Established Member
Friggin AWESOME!! I love Legends... sealed bike engines, corrolla brake pads, weighs nothing, fast as hell.

I'm only going to run the stock engine for maybe a season. Depends on how much time I get behind the wheel... I'm really looking into the option of going with a bit of engine work and sticking a Turbo on it.. Maybe a motor swap to a GSXR setup if I can. I'm looking into everything now.

Sooner the Mach sells, sooner I can start setting up my garage to be a shop for it..

Taking offers on it folks.. don't be scared...

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
I'm only going to run the stock engine for maybe a season. Depends on how much time I get behind the wheel... I'm really looking into the option of going with a bit of engine work and sticking a Turbo on it.. Maybe a motor swap to a GSXR setup if I can. I'm looking into everything now.

Sooner the Mach sells, sooner I can start setting up my garage to be a shop for it..

Taking offers on it folks.. don't be scared...

Here's something for sale in our MACA forum. http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...ciation-219/750315-anyone-want-buy-t-rex.html

I know buying two vehicles at one time often stretches the budget, but here you'd get your turbo bike engine, and have a cool rolling chassis you could put the Legend motor in. Win-Win. LOL

TroyV

Brakes only slow you down
Established Member
I think the best thing about a Legend is that you can pull it on a bike or snowmobile trailer...and the tow vehicle can be something you wouldn't mind driving 1500 miles in.....like a Crown Vic!!

The only thing missing to how pimpin that would be is the chandeliers on the front fenders of the vic.

Last edited:

NJ 03Mach1

Established Member
another stang down...

Time to move on.. I want a full race car and can't bring myself to hack up the Mach.. Legends car is cheap to run, and cheap to maintain. I can pull it with my Ranger in an enclosed trailer, where with the Mach, I'd need a fullsize pickup and massive trailer to haul all the support gear.

I'll have another. 93 GT will be the next Mustang. Already planned out and mods list made, color and all picked out And that one will be the keeper, never to be sold.

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
I think the best thing about a Legend is that you can pull it on a bike or snowmobile trailer...and the tow vehicle can be something you wouldn't mind driving 1500 miles in.....like a Crown Vic!!

The only thing missing to how pimpin that would be is the chandeliers on the front fenders of the vic.

You mean like mine?

DSCF0021-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread