Sadly moving on

RED99COBRA

Established Member
Something I thought that I would never do I did today. I sold my Cobra.... I have been a member here since 2003 and have visited these forums almost every day (although my post count doesn't represent that well) since then. Ever since I saw the 2009 CTS-V I knew that I had to have one. A few months ago I made the decision to sell the Cobra and start the process. Well as fate has it a neighbor 2 blocks away was looking for a Cobra and I made him the deal of the century. He drove away today in my baby that I bought with 31523 miles on July 23 2003 and sold today with 43173.1 miles.
I am going to trade my wifes Mercedes in and give her my 08 Escalade (which I love) to get a V. I have found out I am going to have to travel pretty far to get what I want but I think it will be worth it. I will keep those who are interested informed of my buying adveture. If anyone knows of a relatively low mileage white or silver 2009 CTSV please let me know. Anyway sorry for rambling on but im finishing a bottle of wine and drowning my sorrows for letting my baby go.

stangposse

Established Member
Good luck man. The CTS-V is an amazing ride and I totally understand how you'd want to make that move.....as long as its a 6spd. Its a tough decision to get out of an '03-'04 Cobra...but if I'm ever going to do it, a 2008+ CTS-V will help me justify it.

Users who are viewing this thread