Sad Sad day 2004 SY Coupe for sale

04svtdriver

I need another sports car
Established Member
WELL it's true I need to look into selling my Cobra. 2004 Screaming Yellow Coupe. I'm going to be dropping a very high paying job to move back to ND and live with my girlfriend while I am in Flight School. So it's worth it. Here are a few details.... All mods are in my sig I can provide a dyno sheet pic if needed. I've got all original documentation SVT, FORD, WINDOW STICKER ETC ETC. I bought the car brand new NOV 7 2004 with .3 miles on it. I'm the first owner and it was a daily driver for 1.5 years. It's only been to the drag strip twice. It's got 37,080 miles on it. I will be posting pics but will email pics if requested. I'm asking 26K for it but all REASONABLE offers will be considered. I currently reside in upstate NY and if anyone interested in a test drive is close we can work out those details.

04svtdriver

Established Member
Condition

Yes it's got a clear title I can send you pics tonight. The clutch is original from the factory but as I had said it's only been on the track 2 times and I assure you this car isn't driven hard. I'll send you some photos. The rear tires could probably use new shoes but we can work that out too if you end up wanting it.

Chris

LT1Killa

Established Member
The car looks good Chris. I'm still very interested. Do you have a phone number I can reach you at? You can email or pm it to me if you don't want to post it on here. Thanks.

04svtdriver

Established Member
Pics

I get off work @ 11pm Eastern time so I should have pics sent out to everyone by 1am or so after I get off the gym. A few things I failed to mention there will also be a set of wheel spacers and a DIABLO predator going along with the car. The wheel spacers aren't installed yet. Also the diablo has the current custom tune from FASTLANE motorsports in NC.

Last edited:

Deanpug

Established Member
Very Nice. Just picked up an 04 Redfire and have someone already wanting it. If it goes, I will be in touch.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread