Sad Civic Kill

Oiljunkie

Adrenaline junkie
Established Member
I was on my way home from Grabbing my Ol man at the Airport and going to the mall with him and my lil girl.

On the drive home i was going pretty quick 130km/h when i notice a white civic SI (newer maybe a year or 2 old) come blasting up on me so i pull into the middle lane and look over ass he passes ricer style.

he then slowed right down to be beside me, i wanted none of it so i gave it a lil gas and got infront of him as i was approaching a car in my lane.

He then proceeds to tailgate me and attempt to pass for about 15kms(tons of traffic) so much so that i see my old man is getting pissed off at this retard.

i drop to fourth and go to the far right lane(highway opens back to 3 lanes after a service stop) there is never any traffic in this lane as its only a year old and too many dumd drivers.

I seem him start pulling up to me and i punch it and pull from about 70mph-110 ish and let off after proving my point and shift into 5th. he then rices by like a retard while the 2 girls in the car wave nicely while he stares straight ahead.

he had a rice canon and who knows what else.

I have LT's OR X SLP LM1's CAI Tune and 3.73's

first change i get to race and im with my ol man and lil girl:shrug:

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
San Jose airport? I'm assuming you have a 5.0 with 3.73 gears?
Nice kill, i dont even waste my gas on ricers. Although I do hate those annoying fact cannon exhausts, way to crush that dudes ego.

Oiljunkie

Adrenaline junkie
Established Member
Mexico airport, long drive back to alberta:D

00 GT. At first it though he was in a bad gear so i gave him time(or his car if it was auto) but i kept pulling him so i gave it a rest.

I ve owned this car almost exactly 1 year and that was my first chance to have fun.

Dad enjoyed it, and unfortunatly my daughter was asleep, but she gets a big smile when I "RIP"(she is 2)

Naturesmistake

Established Member
Eh, not even worth the gas wasted... I just let the dickwad rice burners go because they're probably illegal and lack insurance... It's funny, I get jerks like that on my commute and once they hit the steep grade, I can hear their fart can howl and struggle up the hill as I pass on by them effortlessly and legally... hahaha... race won :coolman:

Edit: I'm in a 2013 5.0 now (assumed you were the same from your mods), but it was pretty much the same thing in my old 01 GT when compared to fart cans... Those SIs are great little slow commuter cars though.

Last edited:

Oiljunkie

Adrenaline junkie
Established Member
I would trade my 00 malibu commuter for one any day, be alot cheaper on gas, which is why my wife gets the 1500 Laramie to drive around, saves my almost $100 a week

Users who are viewing this thread