Sacramento Raceway Test and Tune night, Fri the 28th!

newcastle

Originally posted by MotoXracer21
damnit! howd you end up doing that?

i was at the lake, boat breaks down, pushing boat away from rocks, slip and fall onto foot on swimstep. pissed.:bash:

i want to see 12.5 posted here tonight moto. :thumbsup:

rb185afm

Established Member
Originally posted by 1clean03
i pick my car up tommorow from force fed performance in yuba city.

I see your car every day as I live in Yuba and always hang over there. Your car should rip. Billy the mechanic is my room mate.

Anyway I can not go. I have to work at Cash Creek.

Oh and hot Asian chicks rule!!!!!!!!!! :rockon:

MotoXracer21

I Need Low 12s....
Established Member
If I dont get 12.5s im gonna be pissssssssssssed!!!! :fm:
Sorry bout your foot man, I hate when stupid shit like that happens.... Although I think you should have made it into a much better story...:D

Cant wait to see the KB cobra man!!!

Rb185 I didnt know you worked at cache creek....next time I go, you'll have to point out all the loose slots for me! (The machines)

:thumbsup:

newcastle

yeah, um, what i meant to say is - i was in the middle of a whirlybird (i was inverted) and these hot asian chicks on the shore ripped off their tops. so my helicopter (for the video camera man) driver got distracted and banked into my path, thereby chopping the tow rope with the rotors and i almost pulled it off man, but i landed on the back of the boat cause i was like 50 feet up in the air and thats how i broke my toe.:-D

rb185afm

Established Member
I am a Dancer there in the club on Friday and Sat nights. Me and a buddy do alot of breaking and popping is the city and promoter hired us to come do are thing for money. It is great. I still cant believe they are paying me to do what I do anyway. Disclaimer it is not stripping ( first thing everyone asks). But I might be able to hook you up with some food vouchers or a round of drinks.

rb185afm

Established Member
Originally posted by newcastle
yeah, um, what i meant to say is - i was in the middle of a whirlybird (i was inverted) and these hot asian chicks on the shore ripped off their tops. so my helicopter (for the video camera man) driver got distracted and banked into my path, thereby chopping the tow rope with the rotors and i almost pulled it off man, but i landed on the back of the boat cause i was like 50 feet up in the air and thats how i broke my toe.:-D

:rockon: He said hot asian chicks :rockon:

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by newcastle
LOL! Yeah, that's the ticket! :-D

MotoXracer21

I Need Low 12s....
Established Member
Anyone know what time the track opens today? It says 5:00 on their website, but when I called, the message said 4??
:shrug: :shrug:

rb185afm

Established Member
I believe the doors open at 4:00 and runs start at 5:00. Your ass better get rolling. Traffic is going to suck being it is the start of Memorial Day Weekend. Good luck.

8UR VETT

Established Member
my car wasnt done in time. My pro m mass air was acting up so i went back to the bay area and took forcefed my stock mass air hoping that that might work.:shrug:

Hey you guys since i couldnt make it please post your times.
And thank you for the compliment.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread