Sacramento car show

lookinfor cobra

Established Member
When is the next car show in the sacramento area or nor cal area want to hook up with mustang lovers and cruise..... maybe a day trip to tahoe (south shore of course) please reply thanks mike....:beer:

lookinfor cobra

Established Member
lets get a bunch of people to go and make a day of it? mustangs any model gt, mach 1, bullitt, cobra, saleen, rousch, any year ,someone needs to get a cruise together ...........

Last edited:

95 cobra vert

Established Member
im down for that, any weekand would be good for me, just gotta know ahead of time to make sure im free, i know a few more who would proably what to go also

bluntman

Established Member
there is a chp sponsered car show on sept. 25th in sac in the morning/afternoon and a grudgefest at the sac raceway at night.... Ive heard from people that went to the car show last year that the chp put on a crazy show on their training course at the end of the show too, should be fun. registration for the show was extended to sept 15th too... registration for the show puts your name in the hat for a ride along in the show too

best part is, its free to get in, 30$ to put your car in the show

Team Dave

I broke something
Established Member
Originally posted by 95 cobra vert
im down for that, any weekand would be good for me, just gotta know ahead of time to make sure im free, i know a few more who would proably what to go also

Exactly what he said goes for me too...

LAXbronco65

PIMPIN THE 916
Established Member
im down for almost anything. if its on a weekend night i need to know in advance so i can find somone to cover my shift at work. ive got family in south shore (Miss Lake Tahoe is my cousin) so if we go up there i would have to stop by and say hi. but like i said, im down for almost anything.

Justin

Cantoodler

Your Face
Established Member
Originally posted by LAXbronco65
im down for almost anything. if its on a weekend night i need to know in advance so i can find somone to cover my shift at work. ive got family in south shore (Miss Lake Tahoe is my cousin) so if we go up there i would have to stop by and say hi. but like i said, im down for almost anything.

Justin

justin is your cousin sinlge?
if she is i call dibs:D

LAXbronco65

PIMPIN THE 916
Established Member
Originally posted by 97 svt cbra
justin is your cousin sinlge?
if she is i call dibs:D

sorry homie, but shes taken. her BF is a world champion mougle(sp?) skier. he holds like 2 world records or something like that. hes sponsered by K2, Tommy Hilfiger, Chevy Trucks, and Under Armor. in fact, if u look for the Under Armor ads in Maxim from around winter time, hes the guy in the ad. he is making a ski for K2 and they are naming it after him. not to mention hes a hella cool guy. yeah, so.....umm.......u get the idea. SO WHENS THE G2G?????????????????

Justin

Cantoodler

Your Face
Established Member
is that a weekend because i might be able to do it if its a weekend but i might be working so i cant tell yet

Users who are viewing this thread