Sabotage twin turbo build questions

sabotage

corn fed!!!!!!
Established Member
So Iam in the middle of setting up the cooling system the radiator is down low do you guys think 16 from the oil filter adapter to the radiator is big enough? The top hoses from head to my coolant tank will be 16 an then drain from a single 16 an to the radiator ..... image.jpegimage.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

static74

in the 9's
Established Member
Stock is 1 1/2 inch OD, so that would be a -24. -16 is only 1". I would increase it.

Out of curiosity, how is the upper thing working out there? How is the system laid out?

sabotage

corn fed!!!!!!
Established Member
Stock is 1 1/2 inch OD, so that would be a -24. -16 is only 1". I would increase it.

Out of curiosity, how is the upper thing working out there? How is the system laid out?

The upper thing is the coolant resevior it drains Down To the radiador on one side then back into the motor it's basically my upper radiator hose with a lot more capacity....the bad part is that mmr and the rest of the oil filter adapters only come in 16an

MTBSully

Established Member
I believe my coolant crossover is -10AN, with a lower GT hose setup. No issues at all with cooling.

Where is your radiator? Got any pics?

static74

in the 9's
Established Member
I believe my coolant crossover is -10AN, with a lower GT hose setup. No issues at all with cooling.

Where is your radiator? Got any pics?

Yeah I'm interested in this too. So, does the radiator connect to this coolant reservoir?

And FYI - when Ford still sold it - their adapter had a 2" lower radiator hose connection which required you to use a 2" hose down to 1.5" at the radiator. -16 will still flow a large amount of coolant.

Last edited:

Jmurrz

Established Member
Sorry, I have nothing to offer advice wise, but I love following your build on Instagram; that is going to be one bad Terminator!

Users who are viewing this thread