S331 supercharger and parts for sale

SoClean03

Established Member
I have a supercharger from a 2007 Saleen S331 that was removed at a Ford dealership because the customer was complaining of excessive nosie from the blower. Under warranty Saleen supplied the customer with a new blower and did not require the core. I purchased it from the ford technician that removed it in 2009 to install on my 2005 F150. I have since had a baby and can't afford to finish this project, so selling it all. I had the local ford dealership technician tear down the blower for inspection. He cleaned the rotors, case, and drained all the oil. He also inspected the bearings, said they were fine, and put the unit all back together. While it was apart I had the top of the blower and the water crossover tube powdercoated white to match my truck. Below is a list of the parts that I have collected so far, not all a complete kit yet but a great start. $2800 plus actuall shipping, it will be very heavy and in a couple of boxes. All offers welcome. Text or call me at 903.748.5443 email is [email protected]

Pictures will be available soon by request.

New Price $2500 obo

1)Saleen Series VI Supercharger assembly with intercooler

2)8 green intake manifold gaskets(used but good)

3)2003 Cobra Heat Exchanger

4)2003 Crown Vic Recovery tank(custom mount)

5)Water Crossover Pipe

6)Thermostat Housing and rubber o-ring

7)Flex-a-Lite Dual Electric Fan Kit(used but working)

8)2 40amp relays for fan kit

9)Set of 8 42lb. green Ford injectors

10)Brand NEW ALL Aluminium Radiator

11)New radiator hoses

12)Saleen Gauge Pod Kit for above radio

13)Triple Gauge Pod Pillar with 3 GlowShift gauges(air/fuel-voltage-H2Otem) SOLD

14)Brand NEW Saleen Edelbrock Series dual outlet exhaust

15)Stock SuperCharger pulley 4"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread