S281 spoiler

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Does anyone know if the saleen S281 spoiler bolts up in the same holes as the stock spoiler? I need a different look, can't stand the factory spoiler. Took it off a long time ago and tired of tape over holes. any other suggestions?

Last edited:

Juztang

Obsessive Detail
Established Member
The 281 wing just bolts on using the first 2 holes, the back ones aren't even used. You put adhesive tape on the rest of it. I didn't think it would fit very well with just 2 bolts but mine is very solid. Speedworx has Saleen wings for a good price.

Juztang

Obsessive Detail
Established Member
It is $189.99 from Speedworx. Shipping from both Saleen and Speedworx is around $50. I think mine was $240 shipped.

Juztang

Obsessive Detail
Established Member
Good luck! That wing will look awesome on your car. In my opinion the S281 wing is the best looking wing for a SN95 stang. It really flows with the lines of the car.

White98SVT

Established Member
Originally posted by Juztang
The 281 wing just bolts on using the first 2 holes, the back ones aren't even used. You put adhesive tape on the rest of it. I didn't think it would fit very well with just 2 bolts but mine is very solid. Speedworx has Saleen wings for a good price.

Umm...I don't know about your S-281 wing, but mine mounts using all four existing holes.

Juztang

Obsessive Detail
Established Member
Mine only came with the 2 bolts coming out of it. I called Saleen to see what was going on. They said they changed it to only 2 bolts because they were having problems with the paint cracking on the other wings. So all of the S281 wings from Saleen only have 2 bolts and you use adhesive tape for the rest.

postin the midnight oil..
Established Member
Good luck! That wing will look awesome on your car. In my opinion the S281 wing is the best looking wing for a SN95 stang. It really flows with the lines of the car.

Agreed...:thumbsup:

White98SVT

Established Member
Mine only came with the 2 bolts coming out of it. I called Saleen to see what was going on. They said they changed it to only 2 bolts because they were having problems with the paint cracking on the other wings. So all of the S281 wings from Saleen only have 2 bolts and you use adhesive tape for the rest.

That's odd...guess I got mine before they switched it.:shrug:

94FiveOhCOBRA

*=Boobs Are Awesome=*
Established Member
can someone post a good pic of their saleen 281 wing on their car every website that sells them has shibby pictures of them and doesn't show how good it actually looks...my roommate things they look gay i need to prove him wrong...Thanks

Tyler

PowerCobra98

Yes, mine is better.
Established Member
Originally posted by 94FiveOhCOBRA
can someone post a good pic of their saleen 281 wing on their car every website that sells them has shibby pictures of them and doesn't show how good it actually looks...my roommate things they look gay i need to prove him wrong...Thanks

Tyler

Tell your roomate he's gay. :loser:

Users who are viewing this thread