S197 Whipple parts

hookandpull

Established Member
I have for sale a GT whipple kit minus the blower and Intercooler. Up for grabs is the Inlet, Discharge plate and Bypass valve. $1300 worth of parts from Whipple for you to mount a whipple to your car I am selling them for $900. Also willing to take partial trades for injectors, Kenne Bell BAP etc etc.

imgp7096x.jpg

imgp7097.jpg

imgp7098n.jpg

imgp7100.jpg

imgp7101.jpg

imgp7102.jpg

hookandpull

Established Member
The discharge plate which is under the blower and what the intercooler mounts to. And the plenum. Its not rocket science.... Take the intercooler and blower away and you have pictures of everything for sale.

Stangpower05

Established Member
The pics you have posted are not of a "Whipple kit minus the blower and intercooler". Far from it but good luck with your sale

BruceH

Established Member
Your pic shows a disassembled blower and intercooler mounted on a whipple midplate with a bypass valve. Your ad states you are selling everything but those parts. Did you post a pic of what doesn't come with the parts you are selling?

Just like you said it's not rocket surgery, lol. I'd like to see a pic of what's for sale with a description that matches.

Thanks,
Bruce

Stangpower05

Established Member
Your pic shows a disassembled blower and intercooler mounted on a whipple midplate with a bypass valve. Your ad states you are selling everything but those parts. Did you post a pic of what doesn't come with the parts you are selling?

Just like you said it's not rocket surgery, lol. I'd like to see a pic of what's for sale with a description that matches.

Thanks,
Bruce

Atleast someone else sees the same thing i do here.. And im the idiot right?... Haa

hookandpull

Established Member
Atleast someone else sees the same thing i do here.. And im the idiot right?... Haa

AGAIN if you have nothing to contribute to my For Sale Thread then dont post in it. discharge plate, inlet and bypass isnt that hard to see. If someone was seriously interested and wanted them apart I would take the time out of my busy day and tear everything apart clean them up and take new shots. but people like you have nothing better to do than troll.

Stangpower05

Established Member
AGAIN if you have nothing to contribute to my For Sale Thread then dont post in it. discharge plate, inlet and bypass isnt that hard to see. If someone was seriously interested and wanted them apart I would take the time out of my busy day and tear everything apart clean them up and take new shots. but people like you have nothing better to do than troll.

Seems to me as if BruceH is interested but can't seem to understand the thread either, but thats none of my business cause its your thread. Just trying to help your thread, not being a troll, AGAIN! Good Luck with the sale bud.

Users who are viewing this thread