S197 seats in a New Edge

Mac99Snake

GSIP
Established Member
If you ever wondered what S197 seats looked like in a New Edge, here ya go.

file_zpse20155ad.jpg

file_zpsf5ba2f91.jpg

file_zps3a40ce92.jpg

Here's why we redid the interior:
file_zpsdb201d7d.jpg

file_zps80389e15.jpg

BO TY KLR

Established Member
Looks a lot better with the darker interior and good to see how newer seats fit in earlier models. Have to have son keep an eye out for them to put in his 96. Still can't get used to the tall headrest in newer seats though.

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
Personally myself I don't like it, they just look to big and to new to me in the new edge cars.

Blaine

Established Member
Look good. Night and Day from were you started.

How much weight did they add? Theres a reason why the new mustangs are FAT Kids.... those seats look like they weigh a ton.

Mac99Snake

GSIP
Established Member
Look good. Night and Day from were you started.

How much weight did they add? Theres a reason why the new mustangs are FAT Kids.... those seats look like they weigh a ton.

The seats didn't seem any heavier than the originals, but we didn't really weigh to see the difference.

****I just talked with Dad and he said the newer seats were actually lighter than the originals****

I have a set of 99-04 V6 cloth seats Dad was going to use initially, but he decided on the S197 seats and picked up these brackets:
94 - 04 Ford Mustang SEAT ADAPTOR PLATES replace your older 94-04 Mustang seats with the newer 05-10 Mustang Sport seats - Ad Description | OEM Car and Truck Seats.com | Replacement Factory Seats | All Makes | All Models

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread