S197 Griggs Coilovers

darkside323

Established Member
Hello!!!! Up for sale is this set of Griggs Coilovers.
The story:
Recently purchased (End of December) these from another member on this forum. Upon arrival I discovered that one of the front struts was leaking/squirting from the top adjustment knob. I contracted the seller and was informed that the liquid was probably cleaning fluid. I proceed with the install and noticed that the strut that had earlier caught my attention would actually squirt liquid if I attempted adjustment of the knob. I ended reinstalling my stock struts and informed the OG seller of my new findings. I never heard back from the OG seller so I decided to get them rebuilt by ProPartsusa. They are an authorized Koni rebuilder and deal with units from many race teams out here in Socal.
I am putting them up for sale because I'm actually going to take off all my rear suspension parts and sell them off. I'm planning on going in a different direction. These parts have been on my car since this past summer.

The details:

1. The Front set has been rebuilt and tested on a dyno in order to assure they are matched and performing at proper specs.

2. The rears are in perfect working order

3. The triangular support brackets were powder coated silver to match the rest of my Whiteline suspension components.

4. Asking $2000

post-31115-0-05061100-1392591081.jpg

post-31115-0-94241700-1392590995.jpg

post-31115-0-76911900-1392591014.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread