S197 20x10 +40 285's ??

mavisky

Established Member
Would it be possible to run this setup at all 4 corners? Would be great for those of us daily driving and still looking for an agressive fit and even some concavity depending on the wheel manufacturer.

turka

not ᶠᶸᶜᵏᴵᴺᴳ bagged
Established Member
yep it will work no problem just need some aggressive camber up front if lowered more than 2.5"

Last edited:

Thalilbear02

Established Member
Yeah as long as you're not very low, you'll be fine. I used to run 20x10 ET40 up front with 275/35/20, no problems there, it was flush, but I was really low. With 285's I would have rubbed up front, and yeah that fitment will work on the back, but only as long as you're not really low.

ERS

Established Member
That's the exact combo I'm thinking of also. Square 20x10 et 40 with 285/35's. I'm working with Linea Corse to make some LC818's in this combo. I also want to stay square for the handling and ability to rotate tires still. Much more practical for a car that's daily driven IMO. I'm on SR springs 1.5" drop.

Would a +45 offset be better? I don't want the tires to stick out or have a potential rubbing issue but want to keep a tight fitment. I keep going back and forth between 40 and 45 offset.

Users who are viewing this thread