S/C WS6 '99 vs Super Snake '11

Packy

FBGM
Established Member
Alright so I was going to the grocery store with my wife in the TA with the t-tops out. We were just relaxing enjoying the mild Florida weather when we saw a white 2011 Shelby Super Snake driving around. I quickly flipped a u-turn and started driving behind him. I couldn't tell what model but it didn't matter because he was game to run as soon as he saw me turn around he went WOT for a few seconds to acknowledge. I followed him back past our neighborhood and to the nearby expressway. As we were getting on the expressway I got ready because I knew he was going to go WOT as soon as he could. I followed him in suit keeping my car in 1st gear and mashed the gas to the floor while moving into the left lane to go around him as he was fighting traction issues from going all out around the corner we had to take! Luckily, I had my stock wheels with some 275 Hoosier drag radials on them and I was hooking and booking! I pulled around him and continued to put about 4-5 cars on him before he got decent traction and stopped my pull. We ran that run from about 10 mph rolling around a corner to 100 mph or so! I tried to line up for second run from a roll and he came from 2 cars back going full throttle and then I hit it as he rolled by me well into. I stopped his pull and pulled up to his passenger door before we ran into traffic on that run. The second run was from about 60 mph to 120 mph. All in all some decent runs and really nice guy. I tried to talk to him but his chick kept saying I heard your nitrous kicking in??? I was like WTF I have no nitrous just a supercharger! Then he turned off going a different way. Cool guy for running me though! I wish I knew what model of Super Snake it was... I am guessing the lowest (660hp) model probably.

Cliff's: I ran into a 2011 Super Snake that was white with NC plates. We raced getting on the expressway and he broke traction early and I pulled about 4-5 cars before he got traction and stpped my pull but I finished the same distance if not more ahead in that run.

Second run was from a roll and he jumped me from 2 car lengths back I hit the gas as he came by me and stopped his pull and continued to pull to his passenger side door before we hit traffic.

Damn good time!

04sneaky_snake

Established Member
But it's a SUPER Snake!!! It can't possibly lose to a measly little WS6.....:lol:

Sounds like a pretty fun run!

There is a black and red KR thats always going the opposite direction on the interstate and I drool everytime I see it...

Users who are viewing this thread