S/C owners in the Houston area

blkstang302

Established Member
I am going crazy trying to decide which supercharger to go with. If there's anyone in the Houston area awesome enough to take me for a ride in theirs it would be greatly appreciated. I'd reimburse with gas or food no problem! :beer:

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
I'm not in Texas but I got to drive a friends TVS auto gt on Tuesday and OMFG, that thing was crazy fun. I'm used to big CI push rod motors and this thing surprised me with how snappy it was. I'll get to drive another friends Paxton GT in a couple weeks and then I will make my decision on which to buy. Kinda thinking the Paxton might be a little anticlimactic after having driven the TVS car. The only reason I'm considering the TVS is I am getting a great deal on it since it is used.

Sof Top

boost junkie!
Established Member
Sorry OP I didnt see this sooner, I was in Houston all week and just got back home today.

Notfast2012

Established Member
I should be able to give you a idea. The tuning on my procharged d1 will be done very soon! I am not to far from houston usually on the weekends I go. I will let you know when it's done.

naeem5oh

Established Member
and once ryan (blkstang302) gets his s/c, im hoping he will take me for a ride so i can decide on what im going to go with lol

SILV03MustangGT

Han Brolo CDR 5.Broliance
Established Member
I'm not in Texas but I got to drive a friends TVS auto gt on Tuesday and OMFG, that thing was crazy fun. I'm used to big CI push rod motors and this thing surprised me with how snappy it was. I'll get to drive another friends Paxton GT in a couple weeks and then I will make my decision on which to buy. Kinda thinking the Paxton might be a little anticlimactic after having driven the TVS car. The only reason I'm considering the TVS is I am getting a great deal on it since it is used.

I love the instant torque that a PD blower gives.

Notfast2012

Established Member
It was a tough choice for me to. I got a great deal on a used procharger from another member. It was really a toss up for me. A lot of people run the tvs and for good reason they're proven to perform. Either supercharger you put on I am sure you will like. I will give you a better answer once my car is done. Should be done monday.

outlawcrew

Established Member
What part of town are you guys located? I'm game to meet up if y'all want to check out the Paxton kit. I am in Friendswood.

Users who are viewing this thread