S/C Marauder

Bob Mathis

Hi All,
Just logged on and read the Marauder forum.
Jerry Barnes is a great friend of mine and his car's are what he say's they are.
I have one of Jerry's S/C Kits on my Marauder and it is great. I'm going to the SSHS in Atl 8 Nov. hope to have a great time. I like this site and hope to be apart of it. Thank's for having us Marauder people on here.
Thanks Bob Mathis :beer: :coolman:

NBC Shooter

Established Member
That's GREAT to hear, Jerry! I CAN'T WAIT! Now I'm starting to sound like Menace used to . . . Jerry, I meant did ya see THIS part of my sig . . .

"01.2004:
• California-legal Trilogy intercooled supercharger"

(Hope it's sooner!!!)

Last edited:

Bob Mathis

Best yet

I did my best yet at the SSHS on 8 Nov. It was on street tire's and it was 13.04 at 105.45MPH and 60ft was 2.088. I now have some NITTO's. So I will try to get these 4200lb car in the 12's and I feel I can. This car only as the S/C on it. No other mods yet. I think that it is great for this car.:beer: :coolman:

Last edited:

bigslim

Established Member
That is a great run Bob. Soon I will join you with a Trilogy set up. I was with Dave when he ran the Trilogy 1 car at 12.4 on street tires. These cars run great and it feels even better when you drive them. I can't wait for mine.

wally9404

Established Member
i have a eaton s/c that has been ported and polished ,off my 02 lightning,dont know if it will work for you guys,but its for sale,400.00, if anyone in st louis wants to come by and check it out.

Users who are viewing this thread