#'s are in

phils04gt

Established Member
Twin 61mm turbos. Boost was about 13-15psi, it would spike to 15 and then stay at 13, 16 degree timing 91 octane and A/F 11.7. Put down 690/614. Tq was a little on the low side but who cares. The thing is hard to keep straight going down the road. Greg at RET did the tune. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBgzLe-pAZg will post the graph once Greg emails it to me

Mach3

Banned
phils04gt said:
Twin 61mm turbos. Boost was about 13-15psi, it would spike to 15 and then stay at 13, 16 degree timing 91 octane and A/F 11.7. Put down 690/614. Tq was a little on the low side but who cares. The thing is hard to keep straight going down the road. Greg at RET did the tune. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBgzLe-pAZg will post the graph once Greg emails it to me

Dude that is a shitload of timeing for 91 oct, I know you are gonna say twin screw guys do it all the time but remember we are NOT moving as much air as you are! Beware buddy beware.

phils04gt

Established Member
Hmm

Ah i think it will be fine with a built motor. Actually today i started throwing a half can of torco in there. i see people running 15-16 degree of timing with turbo setups.

Juiced46

I love being Blown
Established Member
phils04gt said:
Ah i think it will be fine with a built motor. Actually today i started throwing a half can of torco in there. i see people running 15-16 degree of timing with turbo setups.

Being built has nothing to do with it. Detonation is detonation. You could have a million dollar motor, detonation will still kill it.

Turbo guys do run 16 degrees, but not with 91 octane. Goodluck

96BlackSnake

I Am The Chosen One
Established Member
Might want to throw in a full can of Torco Phil. Raise your Octane up to around 96-97 or so.

I ordered a 5 gallon drum and it was delivered in a week. Suppose to be good for 20-24 32 oz cans.

I might use the whole thing in a year and a half....hahaha.

Might want to look into it, way more economical then just buying the 6 pk of cans. The 5 gallon container is smaller then you think bud.

360R

Established Member
phils04gt said:
i get it from a guy in North Cal. I know around here the Off Road Warehouse carry's it.

anywhere online? 16 degrees isnt bad, but that is on 93oct not 91.

Users who are viewing this thread