RXT vs DYAD

RazorGTP

Oilsands Baby!
Established Member
Has anyone here ran both so they can give a real comparison? After going through a ton of searched clutch threads here, most comments are from users of one saying that they like it but don't compare first hand. I know I'm not a huge fan of on/off feeling and chatter noise.

Street driving 75% Drag strip 25% on slicks
Around the 700rwhp when I install my 10% OD and Lund tune.

Which would be better for me?

pilote

Established Member
From what I read, much like the DYAD that would be more flexible and just as strong ... so for me it will be one or the autre.L'avantage DYAD is that it comes complete

RazorGTP

Oilsands Baby!
Established Member
From what I read, much like the DYAD that would be more flexible and just as strong ... so for me it will be one or the autre.L'avantage DYAD is that it comes complete

Thanks, that's what I read too, I was just hoping to find someone who's had experience with both.

Bobbyblaze

Established Member
I went from the stock clutch to the DYAD, and it isn't bad. It's pretty close to stock feel. It can chatter sometimes, but very rarely. I'd say its 95% chatter free. I've never had a issue of it not holding power.

Sorry cant say anything about he RXT because I never had one. But can say I do like my DYAD.

RazorGTP

Oilsands Baby!
Established Member
I went from the stock clutch to the DYAD, and it isn't bad. It's pretty close to stock feel. It can chatter sometimes, but very rarely. I'd say its 95% chatter free. I've never had a issue of it not holding power.

Sorry cant say anything about he RXT because I never had one. But can say I do like my DYAD.

Thanks for the feedback. When you say feels close to stock, do you mean you can slip it abit instead of the on/off feeling?

centerforce

Established Member
Hi Razor, our DYAD is extremely easy to drive with, which makes it a great choice for high-powered street cars that also see track use. Pedal pressure is similar to stock, or even lighter in some applications, thanks to the centrifugal weights on the pressure plate. The engagement of the organic friction discs is not nearly as harsh as ceramic/metallic material used in other performance clutches and has no problem being slipped. If we can answer any other questions about the DYAD, please feel free to shoot us a PM anytime!

RazorGTP

Oilsands Baby!
Established Member
Hi Razor, our DYAD is extremely easy to drive with, which makes it a great choice for high-powered street cars that also see track use. Pedal pressure is similar to stock, or even lighter in some applications, thanks to the centrifugal weights on the pressure plate. The engagement of the organic friction discs is not nearly as harsh as ceramic/metallic material used in other performance clutches and has no problem being slipped. If we can answer any other questions about the DYAD, please feel free to shoot us a PM anytime!

Great thanks for the info.

Users who are viewing this thread