Rxt and 26 spline

mobius

CDM 2009
Established Member
Ok so taking everything apart now, tob was making a lot of noise. Turns out retainer was broken. I am still in the process of trying to take out the third starter bolt! Dam that thing sux! Going to store for different size extensions... Hope it works out.
The 26 spline I have has 1.5" of splines there was some talk about it possibly not not working with the twin disk. Guess I will find out today... Any thoughts? Also any suggestions on the starter bolt???
Thanks

cobracide

Established Member
As long as the twin disk is 26 spline, it will work with your 26 spline shaft. Get a billet throw out bearing retainer sleeve.

mobius

CDM 2009
Established Member
Well the retainer was broken and wires flat spot on the input shaft so I'm replacing it. Also gonna get a tubular kmember as I can't reach the top starter bolt with the kooks longtubes! Either the header comes off or I drop the subframe

mobius

CDM 2009
Established Member
fyi here is the difference between the two 26 spline shafts
P1040490.jpg

cant say for sure if it is a must to have the new one, but it def looks like it will engage both disks better... clutch is in and Ill be adjusting the clutch and testing it out this weekend. :)

01trublue cobra

Established Member
fyi here is the difference between the two 26 spline shafts
P1040490.jpg

cant say for sure if it is a must to have the new one, but it def looks like it will engage both disks better... clutch is in and Ill be adjusting the clutch and testing it out this weekend. :)

Which brand is which?

Users who are viewing this thread