RXT adapter ring

testorossa1989

Established Member
Can someone please tell me what the heck the torque specs are for the "Gold" adapter ring that bolts directly to the flywheel on the RXT McLeod. I can't find the number anywhere even in searches and videos since newer designs don't use them.

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
the way i'm reading the printed instructions that came with my rxt, those bolts are 3/8 and should be torqued to 35 ft/lbs. they are new bolts that are supplied with the kit.

edit: it is kind of confusing though because they only say to torque them to spec. and then two sentences later they say 10mm or 3/8 bolts are 35 ft/lbs. but the factory spec for the factory pressure plate is 33 + 60*.

i'm pretty sure i always used 35 and had no problems

Last edited:

testorossa1989

Established Member
Apparently I didn't look
the way i'm reading the printed instructions that came with my rxt, those bolts are 3/8 and should be torqued to 35 ft/lbs. they are new bolts that are supplied with the kit.

edit: it is kind of confusing though because they only say to torque them to spec. and then two sentences later they say 10mm or 3/8 bolts are 35 ft/lbs. but the factory spec for the factory pressure plate is 33 + 60*.

i'm pretty sure i always used 35 and had no problems
Yeah. I saw that. Then did some deep digging. Even cross verified against GT500s and GTs. It appears to be like you said, 35 Ft/lbs.

Users who are viewing this thread