RWTD / Walker DynoTune Dyno Day

ALA G8R

Banned
James at RWTD and Walker DynoTune are hosting a dyno day in Trussville, AL. Date is confirmed and will be Saturday August 7th. One Slot left. Looking for two alternates. See following link for details.

Dyno Day Details

Signup List (Updated 8/2/04 at 7:28am CST)
1. ALA G8R
2. Uncle Meat
3. mhays26
4. 2Veloce
5. Tide612
6. ID 10 T
7. Robert Flucker
8. ...Open...
9. ...Alternate...
10. ...Alternate...

PM me if you wish to attend and be added to the list.

Last edited:

pvteye

Established Member
saw something about Walker's on bamamafia.. appeared that it all spots were sold out... is this not so?

ALA G8R

Banned
pvteye,
Unfortunately are two different, conflicting, dyno days. The RWTD custom tuning dyno day is confirmed to be on the Walker Dyno Tune schedule for the 17th. I am hoping that the BamaMafia will be able to use an alternate date of 7/10.

We'd love to have you join us for on the dyno custom tuning on the 17th. Let me know.

RB88

Established Member
Hey Gator, I have a friend who just acquired an '03 Cobra... It is bone stock. He would like to get some baseline pulls. Is there a pricing strategy for people who don't need/want tuner services?

ALA G8R

Banned
Originally posted by RB88
Hey Gator, I have a friend who just acquired an '03 Cobra... It is bone stock. He would like to get some baseline pulls. Is there a pricing strategy for people who don't need/want tuner services?

This day will be specifically for those wanting James' tuning services. I'd recommend that he just call Blake and make an appointment. Three pulls with A/F for $60 is a bargain.

2veloce

Established Member
Originally posted by ALA G8R
James at RWTD and Walker DynoTune are hosting a dyno day in Trussville, AL on July 17. Space is limited. See following link for details.

Details of Dyno Day

Signup List
1. ALA G8R
2. Uncle Meat
3. WDW MKR
4. Steambath
5. KB ZILLA
6. SDAVIS (Tentative)
7. 2Veloce
8. .......
9. .......
10. ......
11. ...Alternate...
12. ...Alternate...

I am assuming Trussville, AL is near Birmingham ??? If so I am in for the dyno tune.

Last edited:

BANDIT HPT

Established Member
How much for the Dyno tune? I wanted to order a predator tune from James but I couldn't get in touch with him so I ordered one from Amazon Racing. I'm sure it's still gonna need some fine tuning.

BANDIT HPT

Established Member
Thanks. I'm gonna see how close my tune is on a local dyno and if it's way off I'll make an appointment for the dyno day.

PowerWheels

Anti-Bullshit
Established Member
I'd like to know, the current list of cars that are getting tuned, what are the TQ/HP numbers on them. I might come just to watch.

ALA G8R

Banned
Originally posted by PowerWheels
I'd like to know, the current list of cars that are getting tuned, what are the TQ/HP numbers on them. I might come just to watch.

We'll be there all day. You oughta jump in and take that last spot. James will work his magic on your car.

Users who are viewing this thread