Russel Wilson the first QB in NFL history to throw a game winning INT!

vegaspackerfan

13 NFL championships!
Established Member
Laugh all you want with these SCAB officials your team is next and it will be a more important game than week #3.

548344_3591410516236_1098528616_n.jpg

VPF

thepizz

OP is a good person
Established Member
Craziest bullshit I've seen in a real long time. I can only imagine how many people lost money on that call.

I can't even begin to tell you how I love watching GB get robbed like this. I wish I could have heard you scream VPF. You probably broke some stuff too. lol

Last edited:

vegaspackerfan

13 NFL championships!
Established Member
I can't even big to tell you how I love watching GB get robbed like this. I wish I could have heard you scream VPF. You probably broke some stuff too. lol

Close man. But the AZ playoff loss a few years back was worse. This is so ****ing bad you really can't get too pissed. I will be more mad at the 500K in fines the Packer players are going to get form the NFL for their twitter rants...LOL...

VPF

whtgt02vert

turned to the darkside.
Established Member
Close man. But the AZ playoff loss a few years back was worse. This is so ****ing bad you really can't get too pissed. I will be more mad at the 500K in fines the Packer players are going to get form the NFL for their twitter rants...LOL...

VPF

Lol the league would be ludicrous to fine them on such a BS call!

Planter

Banned
I'm hoping the players and coaches decide to go on strike until the LEAGUE fixes this blasphemy. I'd rather see NO football, than poorly officiated football.

I'll never badmouth another ref again once the real one's come back. ****, this is atrocious.

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
One of the many times I've been glad to not be a Packers fan. It was nice to laugh at them.

God Awful call though.

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
Never mind what team we support, every fan of the NFL should be mad/worried about this. Mine/your team is next...it's inevitable.

This. How many times is this going to happen before enough is enough. This taints the game. Ruins what is supposed to be a good game. This needs to be fixed.

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
Hey I have an idea! Lets start another NFL based thread about an NFL game and the NFL refs so fudgepacker can bitch some more!

Were you worried no one would see your picture? Get the **** over it and move on.

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
I'm hoping the players and coaches decide to go on strike until the LEAGUE fixes this blasphemy. I'd rather see NO football, than poorly officiated football.

I'll never badmouth another ref again once the real one's come back. ****, this is atrocious.

+65,000

I'm a huge Packers fan and this one hurt deep but all you Packers haters will be eating crow when this same bullshit happens to you. This was the worst officiated sports game I've ever seen on both sides of the ball... The game should've been over twice before the debacle in the endzone. I don't know how the **** they called the defensive pass interference on Shields when he clearly had position on the ball only plays before or the roughing the passer penalty on Walden that negated the interception in the beginning of the drive... I'm beside myself... Makes me not even want to watch NFL football which I love so much. It's like when Don King ruined boxing...

A3nL4b9CIAA1v4K.jpg

Last edited:

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Lets not forget, Tate had a BLATANT pushoff against Sam Shields to get into better positions to not even make the catch.

And as noted, the roughing the passer and defensive pass interference calls earlier in the drive were very very weak.

Users who are viewing this thread