"runs2rch" is the man!!

Quik Z06

Established Member
Some of you I know are already familiar with Chris, as he's been one here a while. However recently he posted that he needed some C6's for test fitting. prototyping or whatever they had planned on doing over at Borla. I messaged Chris and told him I knew a few people in the LA area that I could hook him up with that had C6's. I made a few calls and sent a few messages and got him a C6 and C6Z. He was very thankful about it and even decided to hook me up as well. I wont get into details unless he wants to but let's just say Chris hooked me up big time. What I did for him was basically nothing IMO, I just happened to find him a few car's. However he was very generous and the least I could do is thank him here. From now on when it comes to exhausts Borla will get all my business.

Anyway, thanks Chris you rock :rockon:

tjs98gt

Established Member
thats awesome man. great to hear companies out there are doing nice things like that for us enthusiasts

Stroszek

Goes to 11
Established Member
When the side exit cat-back on my '97 F150 failed, I sent them an e-mail and offered photos. I heard nothing back but found a new one on my doorstep 10 days later.

When the headers failed on my V10 failed, I called and never got a return phone call. Never followed up though. I went with a sweet set of Doug Thorley headers but the cat-back on the F250 remains after 5+ years.

My experience with Borla has been mostly positive and I won't hesitate use their products in the future.

Quik Z06

Established Member
Yeah from what I know Borla has always been really good. I honestly didn't expect anything in return, it was a very nice gesture by Chris.

Davemcc

Established Member
It's nice to be appreciated, isn't it? I would have jumped all over this if I were in Cali.

Quik Z06

Established Member
It's nice to be appreciated, isn't it? I would have jumped all over this if I were in Cali.

Yes it is. I just figured since im a Vendor over on the Vette forum that it would be easy for me to help him out finding a few Vettes, didn't really expect anything in return.

runs2rch

7 minutes!!!!
Established Member
Pete it was the least I could do!!!! You really came through for us. Guys if you do ever need anything please let me know. Being an enthusiast I know what it is like on both sides of the fence. :rockon:

steeltoe

Established Member
Pete it was the least I could do!!!! You really came through for us. Guys if you do ever need anything please let me know. Being an enthusiast I know what it is like on both sides of the fence. :rockon:

Are you guys working on anything for the Raptor?

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Chris is the man!

I was having troubles with my pipes not looking their best, I thought it was the ravages of time. With so much pipe in the rear of these IRS Cobras I just couldn't roll hard like I used to. I called Borla and got Chris, who pointed me to BORLA EXHAUST POLISH.

Good as new and straight BALLER STATUS now :rockon:

Thanks Chris! :beer:

runs2rch

7 minutes!!!!
Established Member
Chris is the man!

I was having troubles with my pipes not looking their best, I thought it was the ravages of time. With so much pipe in the rear of these IRS Cobras I just couldn't roll hard like I used to. I called Borla and got Chris, who pointed me to BORLA EXHAUST POLISH.

Good as new and straight BALLER STATUS now :rockon:

Thanks Chris! :beer:

Your a ***!!!! Funny at least though :lol: I still owe you the polish don't I?

canibus

Established Member
Sounds like you got a free catback. I never bought from runs2rch, but I can definetly say borla hasn't let me down yet.

runs2rch

7 minutes!!!!
Established Member
Sounds like you got a free catback. I never bought from runs2rch, but I can definetly say borla hasn't let me down yet.

If you ever need anything let me know. Pete was very helpful. I wanted to get him a set of long tubes as well, but I don't have any in stock.

Users who are viewing this thread