Running Rough

Acobra

SVT Poster
Established Member
Well I just put on a new set of M/T 18" drag radials OMG these things are crazy... But I go for a boot now the car runs like shit P 234 and P 193 any ideas ? to fix...it just bogs now and shuts down

Last edited:

Digital

Established Member
Well I just put on a new set of M/T 18" drag radials OMG these things are crazy... But I go for a boot now the car runs like shit P 234 and P 193 any ideas ? to fix...it just bogs now and shuts down

The first one is a overboost code that most tuners turn off, yours probably forgot to. You probably never noticed it since it wont trigger the CEL by itself.
The second one is your FRPS and it's probably shot. Might wanna look into getting another one, try pulling one off a buddys cobra and seeing if that fixes it.

mantis118

Established Member
bounce the rev limiter? That usualy kills the frps... Ive done it a couple times myself. Pull the vac line off the frps and try and start the car. if fuel comes out the sensor is bad. After changing the sensor it may take a bunch of trys to start the car (vac lines are full of fuel). To prevent it from happening buy the kenne bell anti burst disk. It fits under the sensor and ever sense i put mine in i have never had to change out a frps again. Now i will never have to just went to a return style fuel system. No more returnless garbage.

Acobra

SVT Poster
Established Member
Thanks guys what if I check fuel pressure with the tuner ? Funny the car only has 12000 km.

Users who are viewing this thread