running rough

NITRO PASS

Speed addict
Established Member
ok, plez. give me some input....
--truck is running rough when at stop light, i have plugs, 6# pulley, CAi, pred canned tune, usual upgrades, started running (worse) when i did oil separator kit, last few days here in so. fla it has been cold and truck shutting off at lights, --- i'm thinking either need a custom tune or Maf---engine light on, no codes when i check..

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
When you check for codes do you have the key "on" without the engine running? Recheck the lines for the pcv system, one may have come loose or gotten damaged when you did the oil seperator and caused a vacuum leak.

simshahh

Party2Go
Established Member
Fade 2 Black said:
When you check for codes do you have the key "on" without the engine running? Recheck the lines for the pcv system, one may have come loose or gotten damaged when you did the oil seperator and caused a vacuum leak.
+1

NITRO PASS

Speed addict
Established Member
i ruled out air or pvc leak, i figured it was the iac, maf, but what i really was concerned was that maybe it was just that i needed a better Tune, i havent had one done and i do have those upgrades---figured 1 of you guys have the same prob after you did these types of mods.
--also, ruled out the air leak cause while sitting at a ight for a few it will al the sudden start "camming" then stop running rough

Users who are viewing this thread