running my 93 for the first time

sled

Established Member
theirs tons of little tricks. after at timing and fuel pressure change i was down to 13.30s with gear and exhaust! just need to know how to lunch and power shift.

03BlownSnake

SVT Tech
Established Member
first time I took the 93 out was a total disaster...
my first launch I didnt do any burn out, I wanted to see how the track was...
I launched pretty low and still spun my tires like mad.. I actually got very close to hitting the wall to my left. somehow I launched and started going to my left alot, I had to let off and got back on it in 2nd gear and still spun like crazy. I got on it in 3rd and got into 4th for only like a second. It was hard to shift into 4th, but I made nothing of it and finished. what did I run? well I was laughing the whole time
I cut a 3.3 60ft time, lol.. thats how bad it was
I ran a 15.5 at 103.6mph .. thats how bad it was
the second time around I did do a good burn out to get the tires hot
I cut 2.2, 60ft time, which was better ofcourse... went through 3 gears and my transmission took a dump... I had no forth gear, I coasted to the finish line
I ran a 13.7@ 104.5mph. I was pissed cause I had to drive home with no 4th gear.
Only thing that made me happy is that my speed is pretty good and I know once I fix the trans its a low/mid 12 second car.
I should add that I was running on the stock 245 tires, :) I didnt have any drag radials

8urvett

Established Member
Hate to let people down.....but we didn't go!:( One thing led to another and never made it!!:( But just driving around finding empty roads in the country, I don't think it's very quick!:(

Users who are viewing this thread