Run in with new Charger RT.

Rem152

Established Member
I was on my way home from rehab with my dad in my 06 GT with a 2.6 Kenne Bell putting 500 to the wheels. So this clean red charger pulls up along side me as we are going through a curve no less and decides to get on the gas to impress his girl. So I wasn't in the mood cause this teenage punk decides to put me in danger and himself and his girl from stupidity so Im lined behind him at a light and there were two cars that were in front of him he decided to make a left hand turn on a pretty desolate road as soon as he turned he punched as did I so I had to play catch up all the while he goes through these curves at non safe speeds as he approaches the stop sign he decides to throw his hazards on which irrirated me even more. Sorry for the rant but how can some douche throw the hazards if you didn't line up for a clean race. I now have a vendetta because down here in Miami I rarely get someone who tries to test me. Is it me or all Dodge owners who own these R/Ts think they own a ****ing hellcat? The damn car is 4200 pounds with 370 hp at the crank no less.

So I'm chalking this up to a win because I saw the house he pulled into and I quite litreally wanted to beat the shithead to a pulp for damn near side swapping me that and for the sheer principle if your going to run be logical. Good thing that my dad who's a veteran who loves racing told me let it go in a few months he will wrap the car around a tree and will be riding a huffy.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
Good loss.

How did you not blow past a probably stock Charger R/T tho? Even with him getting the hit you should have decimated him.

Rem152

Established Member
Cause my when he turned he hit it caught traction I was in first and as soon as I straighten out first and second just roasted my tires so he had a good two car lead I was on his ass as soon as I gained traction but he was driving recklessly I was not going to jeapodize my car my life or my father's for that matter if we had lined up like I wanted I know I would have ripped a new asshole but just the way he was going throigh the curves I was like screw this. I've lined up with SRTs with tune and intake on more than one occasion and beat them I guess this post is more of a rant because he actually thought he beat me i guess I was brought up with the ole school racers mentality race from a dead stop non of this bull shit roll racing some of you might bash my mentality but as far as I know it's always been stop light to stop light not let me turn gun it and play catch up ironically if we were on a straight patch I would have rung her out and pass him like he was standing still. Just tired of these kids with cars mommy and daddy bought that pull that shit. If we lined up and he beat me fair and square I'm all thumbs up cause you win some you lose some and the reality is there is always someone faster there is just to many of these fast and furious wannabes who think cause they have power they think they are Richard Petty and pull some dumb shit like that. Unfortunately it's rampant down here in Miami when it comes to using logic. Fortunately I know where he lives and look forward to another run

Rem152

Established Member
The reason I call it a win is I used logic over impulsively I could have pushed the car, but I chose not to drive wrecklessly and backed off

El_Joker

Established Member
I don't blame you OP, level heads prevail. Dodges locally are the same way. I had a 6.1 Charger do something similar to me, I just laughed it off.

Rem152

Established Member
My point was that it was not a clear cut race. If it was a race and I lost I would accept it with no bad feelings about it, but I was venting some steam because a kid decided he won a race that never occurred and put lives in possible harm.

MovingZen

And I'm on my way!
Established Member
No reason to get salty mang, you didn't line up so it wasn't a race. Just think of it as he ran from you instead of lining up. Catch up to him down the road. Drink a beer, phins are wining!

Zemedici

Established Member
Level heads prevail. Good call op.

And hey, he's gotta show off in a charger to impress his girl. Yikes.....

Elwood617

Established Member
I wouldn't call that a race and I wouldn't even waste time thinking about it. If it was an R/T, you would have beat it pretty bad, if you can get traction.

Last edited:

Rotzs99

Established Member
3r01rw.jpg

Clearly you lost since he put the hazards on.

13 RaceRed 5.0

Established Member
I wasn't in the mood cause this teenage punk ...
how can some douche ...
I now have a vendetta ...
all Dodge owners who own these R/Ts think they own a ****ing hellcat ...
I quite litreally wanted to beat the shi_head to a pulp ...

index.jpg

Ithnu

Established Member
Neither a win nor a loss. I had a guy try and race me but I knew cops like to sit after the next overpass. I let it go. I figured I would have won but after learning a bit here I may have lost. I'll never know; but I didn't get a ticket.

SlySy

My son watches My Little Pony???wtf
Established Member
Ask any racer. Any real racer. It don't matter if you win by an inch or a mile. Winning's winning :D

Rem152

Established Member
Lmao these comments are awesome. After reading what I wrote I can understand where everyone is coming from. This was not meant to be a kill story in any sense more of just venting to the illogical things some people do.

I'd race anyone just for the thrill don't care if its another mustang or any make for that matter, as I mentioned before I lose so what, but if its not a clean run whats the point, but you guys sure as hell know how to lighten the mood.

Users who are viewing this thread