Rubber everywhere?

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
You can rub soap on the area where rubber gets and let it dry then just go home and wash it off.

When I do a burnout (massive one) I put masking tape on to be really careful. Damned black paint that shows everything and its mother.

Matt

nitrofish

I use the blue masking tape that painters use. It sticks, but won't stick hard enough to do any damage to the paint on the car. It won't leave any sticky stuff behind either.

Z-06_Killa

slow and untuned!!!
Established Member
http://www.geddex.com/

seems to be a good product....i dont have any personal experience with this product....but i have used a product called Dust-B-Gone from www.dwgint.com its mainly used for cieling fans and what not...cover the tire with a towel and spray a light mist on the rear area, come home and the rubber can be knocked off with a dry towel... definately easier than taping it up, or spending and hour or two trying to scrape the rubber off.

BTW www.dwgint.com the waterless car wash is the shit! makes it shine like its just been waxed without the need to use ANY water at all. simply spray it on and wipe it off with one towel, then remove the haze with another...gauranteed not to scratch(knock any large clumps of sand/mud off before wiping that area(behind tires)...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread